Week 15: Lions Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with McCoy and Ivory Out

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 15: Lions Game Preparation - Bills Favored by 2.5 Points; Thursday Practice Reports Posted

Scouting Report: Week 15 - Bills-Lions

nn1zhvwpao60kbhqm2pr.jpg

Top 3 Individual Matchups
1 – Robert Foster vs. Nevin Lawson
2 – Jerry Hughes vs. Taylor Decker
3 – Tre’Davious White vs. Kenny Golladay

Bills Top 2 Advantages
Good advantage – Third down defense
Best advantage – Pass defense

Bills Number 1 Must
Finish strong

Scouting Eye
Wounded Lions
Missing in the middle
Locking down two minute
Red zone woes
Getting home

John Murphy breaks down the week 15 matchup between the Lions and Bills at New Era Field.

kderwhn6vfa789nluejy.jpg

...Jesus, Anderson has been in concussion protocol since OCTOBER 29 or 5+ weeks....he bailed McBeane's arse out by signing only to get his 35 yr old noodle scrambled....IR the guy or reach an injury settlement, pay the poor soul and free up a roster spot.......sign the Flowers kid at LB to cover for Milano.....mumblin', grumblin', stumblin', bumblin'........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

The Buffalo Bills are preparing to take on the Detroit Lions this coming weekend, though rookie quarterback Josh Allen has come under fire from some national pundits that have had some staunchly negative reviews of his first eight starts. Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn discuss this, and broader points about the quarterback position as to how to truly gauge players as they go through their careers. That, plus a quick Bills-Lions preview with predictions.

In this week's episode, Sal Maiorana and Leo Roth share some thoughts on LeSean McCoy's future with the Bills, Tremaine Edmunds taking over leadership of the defense, and Josh Allen's continued baptism under fire.

NFLPickwatch - Every Pick from Every NFL Expert

Elliot Harrison - NFL.com:

1 p.m. ET (FOX) | New Era Field (Orchard Park, N.Y.)

Oh, boy. You want to write this blurb? This looks like a tough watch for anyone who's not a Lions or Billsfan -- I'm not sure even the members of those fan bases want to read the following. Detroit rode its defense to a win last week. Now that's a surprising sentence if you've followed this team through the years. Actually, though, that side of the ball has performed better than the offense overall this season. Offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter is under fire in Detroit, as the Lions have limped to 20.8 points per game, 25th in the league. (Don't forget that part of their scintillating point total of 17 in Arizona was delivered by cornerback Darius Slay on a pick-six.) The Bills' defense has been a strong point for much of the year, often left on the field by an offense that is even worse than Detroit's. Sean McDermott's fellas feast off turnovers and sacks -- though unlike in 2017, Buffalo's defense hasn't manufactured enough to compensate for the sluggish offense. Think the Bills will force two to three giveaways from Matthew Stafford this week and pull to 5-9.

NFL Week 15 game picks

MMQB Picks:

NFL Week 15 Picks

wk-15-su-picks-update.jpg&w=800&q=85

NFL Week 15 against the spread gambling picks

wk-15-ats-picks_0.jpg&w=800&q=85

13 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Jesus, Anderson has been in concussion protocol since OCTOBER 29 or 5+ weeks....he bailed McBeane's arse out by signing only to get his 35 yr old noodle scrambled....IR the guy or reach an injury settlement, pay the poor soul and free up a roster spot.......sign the Flowers kid at LB to cover for Milano.....mumblin', grumblin', stumblin', bumblin'........

Not sure why you’re telling Jesus about Anderson. I thought it was ‘His Will’..

Anyway, I personally don’t think the concussion is legit. He wasn’t hit that hard & being in a League Protocal this long would warrant the finest brain injury surgeons on the planet to caucus. 

I have no inside info, it just stinks of fraud. I think he signed to mentor Josh in the meetings & practice, as his days are done. The injury forced him to play. The alternative? Peterman. <shuddering>

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 15: Lions Game Preparation - Bills Favored by 2 Points; Thursday Practice Reports Posted

O'HARA'S WEEK 15 CHECKLIST: Lions at Bills

vfbkrprhtsqe3nz9toxu.jpg

If any team should have a book on this year’s draft class of first-round quarterbacks, it’s the Detroit Lions.

They’ll add Chapter 4 to their first-hand look at all four quarterbacks drafted in the top 10 when they face Josh Allen in Sunday’s road game against the Buffalo Bills.

Previously they faced first overall pick Baker Mayfield of Cleveland in the final
preseason game; third overall pick Sam Darnold of the Jets in the regular-season opener (a 48-17 loss) and 10th pick Josh Rosen in last week’s 17-3 road win over the Cardinals.

Like the other rookie quarterbacks, Allen has his own physical assets that present special problems.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Not sure why you’re telling Jesus about Anderson. I thought it was ‘His Will’..

Anyway, I personally don’t think the concussion is legit. He wasn’t hit that hard & being in a League Protocal this long would warrant the finest brain injury surgeons on the planet to caucus. 

I have no inside info, it just stinks of fraud. I think he signed to mentor Josh in the meetings & practice, as his days are done. The injury forced him to play. The alternative? Peterman. <shuddering>

..so why not free up the roster spot?.....still gets his money on IR while mentoring...

• Like (+1) 1