Brandon Beane’s future

Joeziehmer

59 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

I think the most interesting thing with Brandon Beane is that he cut Nate Peterman soon after Sean McDermott expresses confidence in him.  Logically it’s a shot across the bow from the management to the coaching to smarter up and straighten the ship.  Folks will insist that McDermott is the one who brought in Beane.  Let’s be honest folks this is a business and Beane knows he doesn’t want to be tied into Sean.  Beane will want his own guy at the end of the season and won’t show any indication of his movements while he works around interim issues.  It’s ruthless but also has happened in several sports and franchises in the past.

McDermott calls the shots, all of them.  

1 hour ago, Joeziehmer said:

I think the most interesting thing with Brandon Beane is that he cut Nate Peterman soon after Sean McDermott expresses confidence in him.  Logically it’s a shot across the bow from the management to the coaching to smarter up and straighten the ship.  Folks will insist that McDermott is the one who brought in Beane.  Let’s be honest folks this is a business and Beane knows he doesn’t want to be tied into Sean.  Beane will want his own guy at the end of the season and won’t show any indication of his movements while he works around interim issues.  It’s ruthless but also has happened in several sports and franchises in the past.

Do the voices in your head speak to you in English or in a special language only you can interpret?

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Do the voices in your head speak to you in English or in a special language only you can interpret?

I don’t understand why so many of you folks are okay at 4-9 to say next year.  And, since you folks brought up how McDermott and Beane report to the Pegula’s indivually with that dynamic it means that Beane holds more sway in players futures  now and they appearing to move away from McDermott’s assessment and evaluations of those like Peterman.  Broaching the topic of mocking those with mental illness; I’ve seen you folks mock me for dementia, or being an immigrant, and think really think to yourselves; got any family members in these lots, you treat this snidely and meanly?  

4 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

I don’t understand why so many of you folks are okay at 4-9 to say next year.  And, since you folks brought up how McDermott and Beane report to the Pegula’s indivually with that dynamic it means that Beane holds more sway in players futures  now and they appearing to move away from McDermott’s assessment and evaluations of those like Peterman.  Broaching the topic of mocking those with mental illness; I’ve seen you folks mock me for dementia, or being an immigrant, and think really think to yourselves; got any family members in these lots, you treat this snidely and meanly?  

Your topic is nothing but speculation that cannot be proven/disproven except for the passage of time.

Arguing that it is a fact is illogical.  That's why people react the way they do and you thrive on it.

Have a pleasant evening.