Brandon Beane’s future

Joeziehmer

I think the most interesting thing with Brandon Beane is that he cut Nate Peterman soon after Sean McDermott expresses confidence in him.  Logically it’s a shot across the bow from the management to the coaching to smarter up and straighten the ship.  Folks will insist that McDermott is the one who brought in Beane.  Let’s be honest folks this is a business and Beane knows he doesn’t want to be tied into Sean.  Beane will want his own guy at the end of the season and won’t show any indication of his movements while he works around interim issues.  It’s ruthless but also has happened in several sports and franchises in the past.

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Joeziehmer said:

I think the most interesting thing with Brandon Beane is that he cut Nate Peterman soon after Sean McDermott expresses confidence in him.  Logically it’s a shot across the bow from the management to the coaching to smarter up and straighten the ship.  Folks will insist that McDermott is the one who brought in Beane.  Let’s be honest folks this is a business and Beane knows he doesn’t want to be tied into Sean.  Beane will want his own guy at the end of the season and won’t show any indication of his movements while he works around interim issues.  It’s ruthless but also has happened in several sports and franchises in the past.

So when you are proven incorrect will you never make another ridiculous thread again?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Joeziehmer said:

Stop. Just stop with this new thread nonsense. 

Pro Tip: search Brandon Beane in the search function. Take your comment and add it to one of those existing threads. 

You realize that the coach doesn't report to the GM right?  They both individually report to the owner.  The only person who can fire McD is Pegula.  

Isn't gonna happen.  Get an Oline, and WR and we are good to go.

12 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

And who said we were out of the “race”?

I mean the race is on!  The race to being the worst thread starter and poster.  You and PeterDude are running neck and neck...just when I am certain it’s one of you, the other comes back with something just as ridiculous as the other.  

Who will win?  Whose going to start the next useless thread?  Will there be a duel of (lack of) wits?  Will there be a hot dog eating contest?  Maybe a little “docking”?  Something is coming, you two are mind melding into a singular LSD destroyed mind of nonsense.   

I hope your time is wasted reading this as much as ours is clicking on one of your threads.

Edited by Alphadawg7