Sensing a trend in the game's top performers last three weeks

captjohnston

6 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

1 man show. That's why we aren't winning 

I don't remember a season where I've seen less explosive type plays from the skill positions.  Outside of Shady's long run against the Jets and Fosters deep touchdown catch I can't recall a play from someone other than Josh where they broke loose for a.long gain.

They need speed at the runningback position.  

• Like (+1) 2

The need a rb thats going to hit the hole even when there ia contqct for the three to fibe yard tough gains. Ivory usually does it, however, here recently he hasnt. Its quite ipsetting that the qb faving a stacked line goal line defense knowing hes going to get pummeled can not only get the one yard but almost break it for a huge gain. We need a back that isnt afraid of contact and doesnt hesitate.

2 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

Well with the downfall of Shady, Josh is our only viable option on offense.

I believe when he is given some talent around him, the running will take a back seat, but for now he yas to do it all by himself.

He’s had to grow up quickly and become a man among boys on O. And that’s not always going to be a smooth transition, but I’m encouraged so far. 

3 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Am so ready for FA and the draft so we can finally stock up around JA.

I just feel like we're getting the best of both worlds right now.  Playoffs were not realistic this year....but what did we all agree we had to see..

Real progress and promise with Allen---and also now with Zay and Foster.  Bonus.

And we're absolutely going to have a top 7 pick. 

I'm excited about this team for 2019.  Division will be up for grabs bc the Patriots are just about done.  

1.  Draft BPA 1st round trade down trade up idc

2.  Draft/sign oline 

3.  Bring in more depth on dline 

4.  Keep a good mentor QB for Josh

5.  Fire Crossman

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I just feel like we're getting the best of both worlds right now.  Playoffs were not realistic this year....but what did we all agree we had to see..

Real progress and promise with Allen---and also now with Zay and Foster.  Bonus.

And we're absolutely going to have a top 7 pick. 

I'm excited about this team for 2019.  Division will be up for grabs bc the Patriots are just about done.  

1.  Draft BPA 1st round trade down trade up idc

2.  Draft/sign oline 

3.  Bring in more depth on dline 

4.  Keep a good mentor QB for Josh

5.  Fire Crossman

What I find pretty amazing is we all pretty much knew what was going to happen to this team this year....and yet somehow some find a way to be upset when we actually lose WE WERE NOT GOING TO WIN

We are playing a very raw rookie QB who has is actually surpassing expectations

Our O line was horrible and we knew it.....they were not going to suddenly become good

We have a blessing that we actually found a couple of servicable guys in Foster and McKenzie

We can pretty much seen the needs of the team....they are glaring....and we move forward into a offseason with the resources to fix them

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Basically shows the Bills have no run game combined with Allen runs a little too much lol

I disagree he runs too much. This isnt Lamar Jackson running constantly... When Allen runs he is picking up 15, 25, 45 yards at a time. He runs about half as much as Lamar Jackson yet is still putting up more yards.

Plus I dont get why people complain about Allen's running. Are we really complaining about a 25 yard gain third down just because he ran instead of threw?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

I disagree he runs too much. This isnt Lamar Jackson running constantly... When Allen runs he is picking up 15, 25, 45 yards at a time. He runs about half as much as Lamar Jackson yet is still putting up more yards.

Plus I dont get why people complain about Allen's running. Are we really complaining about a 25 yard gain third down just because he ran instead of threw?

He is also being put out on designed runs and that stupid throw to him in the end zone....Daboll is exposing him to hits and injury

He actually was not the same after that end zone catch thing...and came limping back to the huddle on that one......he was taking shot after late shot from the jets and stopped running in the 2nd half that affected his game.

He needs to run when he goes through his read and slide to avoid hits.....he IS running too much.