Man just give Josh one Amari Cooper level receiver

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen has a undeniable pass accuracy problem.  

:mellow:

All the more reason to get some good WRs in here. The current WRs have an undeniable problem of dropping perfectly catchable passes. 

Just now, Steptide said:

It's kinda sad that our best reciever lately is foster. Not that I'm unhappy he's playing well, but wasn't he a 5th or 6th round pick? 

UDFA

If we are picking in the Top 10, I would pick the best available TE/Center/Tackle, If that means trading out of the Top Ten and getting another 2nd rounder, so be it.  Next pick is Tackle/Center/TE, the 3rd pick is Tackle/Center/TE  After that, BPA.

Foster was 7 of 8 and is playing really well for a UDFA and is not the problem.  Zay Jones took a step back today (maybe the headlines went to his head) and McKenzie is OK but too small/lightweight to last long in the NFL.  Clay caught 1 ball for 6 yds and dropped a potential 1st down catch. 

WR position needs some help, but it is not our most pressing need.

Edited by mabden
add info
  • Like (+1) 1

Number 1 priority is offensive line. If Bills can run the ball better and pass block it will open up play action.

Would love to see this,

1st round pick Jonah Williams OT Alabama

2nd round pick Ross Pierschbacher  OG/C. played with Williams and has chemistry together.

3rd Round Pick Deebo Samuel WR South Carolina

• Like (+1) 3

I mean, we could have just had Cooper if we had the balls to trade. Our pick was going to be better then Dallas’ anyway. I said a month before the deadline we should try and trade for Cooper but everyone always wants to sit on our picks. Use our picks on WRs like Zay Jones. A guy that hasn’t had a single 100 yd game in his career. Yet an UDFA Robert Foster has basically 3 in the last 4 games. 

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Robert Foster has been a revelation.  He’s doing things way beyond just stretching the field.  Very impressed by him.  

I would love to get another speedy, big bodied WR opposite him.   

#1 Priority is definitely OL though.  Today was a disgrace. No chance to be successful when your OL can’t hold up longer than 1 second and has zero run blocking ability.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I mean, we could have just had Cooper if we had the balls to trade. Our pick was going to be better then Dallas’ anyway. I said a month before the deadline we should try and trade for Cooper but everyone always wants to sit on our picks. Use our picks on WRs like Zay Jones. A guy that hasn’t had a single 100 yd game in his career. Yet an UDFA Robert Foster has basically 3 in the last 4 games. 

Perhaps but, like with Khalil Mack, the word was that the Raiders would preferred to trade out of conference as long as they got what they wanted. 

5 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Number 1 priority is offensive line. If Bills can run the ball better and pass block it will open up play action.

Would love to see this,

1st round pick Jonah Williams OT Alabama

2nd round pick Ross Pierschbacher  OG/C. played with Williams and has chemistry together.

3rd Round Pick Deebo Samuel WR South Carolina

Deebo is going to be good! If the Bill's get a chance draft him!