Is Josh Allen your QB?

Is Josh Allen your QB?  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Is Josh Allen your QB or not? Here's the spectrum I see. Let us all know where you stand. I'm going with #1.

• Yes, Josh is the franchise. Don't draft a QB in 2019, get the best FA vet to backup and mentor.
    • Yes, but I want to draft another QB in 2019.
    • Maybe, I want a mid-low QB draft pick in 2019.
    • Probably not, so I want a high-mid QB draft pick in 2019.
    • No, I definitely want a high QB draft pick in 2019.
    • Hell no, blow it up and start over.

He absolutely is our QB.  I look forward to the day when we can see the numbers he puts up with truly dangerous WR's; decent TE's and an O-line that allows him to sit in the pocket. 

Once Shady went down we lost any semblance of a receiving threat from our RB's.  Throw in the fact that we have the worst TE situation in the NFL and it's a miracle we can even move the ball.  Think about the play on 2nd & 20 where Allen hit McKenzie with a 10 yard strike that #19 then turned and added 8 yards of YAK.  How often this season have we seen Bill's receivers (TE's & WR's) give us decent YAC?  Compared to other teams almost never. 

Or remember the pass to Clay that he dropped over the middle?  Perfect throw to hit Clay on the run and he drops it.  Would that have been a 25 yard play had he caught it?  That drop on our 2nd possession put us in a 3rd & 7 and when Allen tried to run he lost the fumble and the Jet's got a FG.  Make that catch and the Bills are in Jet's territory on the way to possibly going up 14 - 0. 

• Like (+1) 8