Is Josh Allen your QB?

Is Josh Allen your QB?  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Is Josh Allen your QB or not? Here's the spectrum I see. Let us all know where you stand. I'm going with #1.

• Yes, Josh is the franchise. Don't draft a QB in 2019, get the best FA vet to backup and mentor.
    • Yes, but I want to draft another QB in 2019.
    • Maybe, I want a mid-low QB draft pick in 2019.
    • Probably not, so I want a high-mid QB draft pick in 2019.
    • No, I definitely want a high QB draft pick in 2019.
    • Hell no, blow it up and start over.

42 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

This poll has opened my eyes to media & social media in general. Again it seems almost half the posts are negative, even in this thread, media are negative, and blablabla. Yet the poll shows over 80% of us see him as THE guy - and I'm one of them. And that those that see him as a bust are a super tiny minority. Loudmouths really get more attention than they deserve.

BTW it doesn't mean Josh is free of our criticism and that he doesn't have a lot of things to improve! But so many idiots don't get the difference between intelligent discussion and criticism with plain bashing and cheap negativity. 

Not sure what in the world you're talking about.

This forum is dominated by a very vocal majority in praise of Allen.

The mere suggestion that he may not be franchise material results in other posters throwing around the word "troll" and what not.

Most folks around here run in a pack and like to stick together with groupthink and a herd mentality, and that group thinks Josh Allen is clearly, obviously, a terrific talent.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

1.  What are you talking about?

2.  How do I do it?

When you create the poll, there are checkboxes to enable certain things.  Making voters' names public is one of them.  I'm not sure if you can edit that part after it's created, though.

Just now, Gugny said:

When you create the poll, there are checkboxes to enable certain things.  Making voters' names public is one of them.  I'm not sure if you can edit that part after it's created, though.

So we can shame them?  I'll keep it in mind.  I'll dig around and see if I can change it.

26 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

So we can shame them?  I'll keep it in mind.  I'll dig around and see if I can change it.

No shaming!!!  I'd never do that to anyone.

It would just be interesting to see who the "hell no," voters are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

While 95% of this board wanted to trade up with the NY Giants (and give up the farm) to the #2 spot to draft Josh Rosen. Myself and a few others wanted Allen before the draft. So many fans here acted like they were gut punched when the Bills drafted Allen.

So good to see he has changed so many Bills fans minds. :P

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bad things will happen if it keeps up.  

I mean, good grief--the team had 368 yards of offense, and Josh Allen's rushing and passing accounted for 303 of that.

The team had 24 first downs, 5 of which came via penalty.  Of the other 19, 16 were by runs or passes from Allen.

3 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Some of his play is reminiscent of JP Losman though, where he'd drop 2 bombs in the first half and get us out to a lead, only to watch it wilt away in the 2nd half because he couldn't complete the passes that keep the chains (and clock) moving. 

You're not the first poster to make this observation but it doesn't reflect yesterday's game:

*  Allen made a number of short throws to move the sticks.  Allen & the Bills converted 50% of their first downs. which isn't bad.  In fact even when Buffalo didn't score they often moved the ball boosting their field position and giving the defense a breather.

*  The numbers don't lie and the Bills had 24 first downs to the Jets 15; and the Bills had 33:47 minutes of TOP compared to just 26:13 for the Jets.  The Bills also out gained the Jets 368 yards to 248 yards.  The problem is that the Bills were not as good as the Jets in the red zone.  This IMO is a result of their lack of weapons.  As the field shrinks this is exposed in the red zone.