Bills defense is overrated.

tuckan

51 minutes ago, vorpma said:

This board has some great members but it also has some that  I honestly believe following the Bills and the NFL is nothing more than a passing fancy and it shows in there posts!

The worst to me are those who B word about a missed penalty on every ***** play

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I will give you credit..........you at least have the balls to be honest about your ingratitude to the man whose permission you requested to be on here.   

Your buddy Domdab99 he has considerably less courage.:lol:

I have no buddies and offer opinions, like all on this board, only opinions!!

38 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You guys have an inside joke going?  Hilarious!

Here is a quote from the PM your buddy @Domdabb99 sent me:

lol are you for real, Skippy? I come here to troll you idiots. that's it. Tell whoever you want, I don't give a *****. I frequent real Bills discussion sites and threads. This place is a disgrace. 

Imagine being so caught up in a stupid web forum like you obviously are. My Lord. 

remember, you're an adult...time to act like it

•  

No idea what you are talking about!

There are very good players on the defense. It’s 100% Fraiser. The same reason he’s been run out of every other place. Complete soft shell bull ***** that will just get carved by any patient QB. Looks good against erratic passers. Destroyed by accurate pocket passers. The DC is a major problem and Mcd should have just taken over the defense after week 2. We will just stick with him and fall apart like the panthers defense is now. Just like the Oline coach and the STs cord, Mcd will stick with guys that continue to underwhelm. Choosing the right staff is a very important aspect of being a HC.

2 hours ago, tuckan said:

They gave up an 85 yard drive and 60 yard drive in the second half.  Gangrene was 3 of 4 in the red zone.  75 percent is horrible.  They rank 25th in red zone defense.  Created one turnover today.  Seriously, did anybody thing they would hold a three point lead against a rookie QB coming of injury no less?  Please address these points before pointing to other parts of the team(offense, special teams) which we can all agree were less than stellar.....

We have a post count?  

The defense isn’t as elite as some would have you believe. Three weeks in a row they haven’t been able to stop, Bortles, Tannehill, and Darnold ( a veritable murders’ row of NFL Quarterbacks) on last minute drives. Those DVOA stats must be misleading.

• Like (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, vorpma said:

I have no buddies and offer opinions, like all on this board, only opinions!!

No idea what you are talking about!

Right.......your opinion is you don't care about the opinion of the owner of the site(read "whatever")..........you didn't have to tell  SDS off but you went out of your way to.

That's ingratitude.

I quoted Domdab99 because you were praising him for his "seriousness" as a Bills fan..................when he clearly stated he's just here to troll people...........which is the exact opposite of that.   So.......you are wrong.

He also tells me "You think I give a ***** who's site this is?"

That's also ingratitude.

You two requested his permission to be here............have some respect for your position as guests on this free,  but privately owned forum.

Edited by BADOLBILZ

2 hours ago, Rufridr101 said:

Cornerbacks and safeties are continually tackling running backs.tremaine Edmunds is not a middle linebacker he's an outside linebacker. Hopefully they put him in Milano's spot to finish the year.

Dead on about Tremaine, I dont know why they thought he was a middle to begin with. I almost thought that jobber ILB for the Jets who quicksand'ed on the McKenzie TD wa as emulating Edmunds. He just came diagnose the play in the hole.

Some of it is leverage and some of it is just inability to keep track of the ball. 

The Bill's have done well when they could slide him over a shade and have milano stack a tackle. Tremaine should be weak and be able to use length and speed to disrupt passing lanes

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

It's funny how these threads are always started by people with less than 50 posts.

Maybe not always, but usually. What kind of person walks into a new room and screams to get attention? No real knowledge was shared here. It wasn’t like “excuse me, but did you know there is fire leaping out of the upstairs windows?” 

This is more “I’m new here, and everybody needs to look at me!” 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Maybe not always, but usually. What kind of person walks into a new room and screams to get attention? No real knowledge was shared here. It wasn’t like “excuse me, but did you know there is fire leaping out of the upstairs windows?” 

This is more “I’m new here, and everybody needs to look at me!” 

That is idiotic.....

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Right.......your opinion is you don't care about the opinion of the owner of the site(read "whatever")..........you didn't have to tell  SDS off but you went out of your way to.

That's ingratitude.

I quoted Domdab99 because you were praising him for his "seriousness" as a Bills fan..................when he clearly stated he's just here to troll people...........which is the exact opposite of that.   So.......you are wrong.

That's also ingratitude.

You two requested his permission to be here............have some respect for your position as guests on this free,  but privately owned forum.

I don’t know if our community and our posters are overrated or not. I do know I reviewed the latest postings of Domdab99 and it’s clear he certainly wasn’t making this a better place (along with his six warning points). 

Not to get sidetracked here, but I have always been willing to listen to people suggestions. Obviously I can’t implement everyone’s suggestions because people have conflicting opinions, but I don’t understand the purpose of posters just taking a potshot at the community in a thread without offering a constructive solution. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, tuckan said:

Statistically superior but with three major flaws:

1.  Not dependable in the clutch.

2.  Do not create turnovers.

3.  Terrible in the red zone.

Bonus number 4,  lose gap integrity in run defense far too often at the most inopportune time.   Had no faith that they could close the game out today.  They were completely blown off the ball on 4th and goal.  Had an opportunity to stuff that play for no gain in my opinion.  Tremaine Edmunds late to the party.....

Have been all 3 of those things at times, especially last year where we were great in the red zone, had lots of turnovers and made some big stops in teh clutch. 

6 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

Dead on about Tremaine, I dont know why they thought he was a middle to begin with. I almost thought that jobber ILB for the Jets who quicksand'ed on the McKenzie TD wa as emulating Edmunds. He just came diagnose the play in the hole.

Some of it is leverage and some of it is just inability to keep track of the ball. 

The Bill's have done well when they could slide him over a shade and have milano stack a tackle. Tremaine should be weak and be able to use length and speed to disrupt passing lanes

To this point I gotta' agree.

There's this whole "he's going to make a huge jump next year" narrative..........and we can *hope* for that.........but typically MLB's usually show instinctive play early on.

I've detailed the fact before that good ones.....let alone GREAT ones.........usually hit the ground running as a rookie.

It's not "oh he struggled as a rookie but then the light came on".........it's usually just subtle improvements.

Edmunds has struggled and they've worked around it for the most part.

But on 4th down at the end of the game today........when you needed him to get off that block and shoot that gap and take the back down short of the goal line......he was a step late.

• Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That's ingratitude.

That's also ingratitude.

Get lost dude, I do not have a flying F*** of a clue who Domadab99 and I have backed the owner of this board many times; but I too have an opinion! Grow up!!