Bills defense is overrated.

tuckan

31 minutes ago, tuckan said:

Statistically superior but with three major flaws:

1.  Not dependable in the clutch.

2.  Do not create turnovers.

3.  Terrible in the red zone.

Bonus number 4,  lose gap integrity in run defense far too often at the most inopportune time.   Had no faith that they could close the game out today.  They were completely blown off the ball on 4th and goal.  Had an opportunity to stuff that play for no gain in my opinion.  Tremaine Edmunds late to the party.....

These posts are becoming more and more emotionally charged.   We're such a adolescent fanbase at times. 

They make several significant 3rd down stops to give the offense additional possessions.  They force field goals/punts frequently even when the offense puts their back against the wall.  This is a winning defense in the NFL.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Perhaps you want to illustrate where and in what ways that this free site is so "overrated"?    

Maybe @SDS can address if you provide constructive feedback.

I don't have to. It's an opinion. And you aren't the boss of me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Luka said:

Average drive position for the Jets was the 48 yard line. That's a tall order for any defense. Last week they lost the Phins game but this week I don't think they were terrible. Terrible special teams and a sputtering offense were more to blame.

.....Danny Crossman does NOT approve of this message...............

41 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

this forum and its posters are overrrated

.... we do strive to reach your level.....but UBER it any time you want......no one will notice............

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, White Linen said:

These posts are becoming more and more emotionally charged.   We're such a adolescent fanbase at times. 

They make several significant 3rd down stops to give the offense additional possessions.  They force field goals/punts frequently even when the offense puts their back against the wall.  This is a winning defense in the NFL.  

This is not personal.  It’s srictly business.  Please elucidate your disagreement with what was posted.  Seems you are becoming “emotionally charged.”  Are they a clutch defense in the 4th quarter?  Do they create turnovers?  Are they a great red zone defense?  Feel free to express what you disagree with?

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Rufridr101 said:

Cornerbacks and safeties are continually tackling running backs.tremaine Edmunds is not a middle linebacker he's an outside linebacker. Hopefully they put him in Milano's spot to finish the year.

I firmly believe Edmunds is better suited for the outside as well,but some will say he won't be able to free range in pass coverage which is understandable.But has he really been dependable when he drops back...not really.

Just now, Domdab99 said:

thanks! apparently most people don't understand a stupid joke. Which, oddly, makes my post more accurate! 

This board has some great members but it also has some that  I honestly believe following the Bills and the NFL is nothing more than a passing fancy and it shows in there posts!

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, vorpma said:

This board has some great members but it also has some that  I honestly believe following the Bills and the NFL is nothing more than a passing fancy and it shows in there posts!

You guys have an inside joke going?  Hilarious!

Here is a quote from the PM your buddy @Domdabb99 sent me:

lol are you for real, Skippy? I come here to troll you idiots. that's it. Tell whoever you want, I don't give a *****. I frequent real Bills discussion sites and threads. This place is a disgrace. 

Imagine being so caught up in a stupid web forum like you obviously are. My Lord. 

remember, you're an adult...time to act like it

• Like (+1) 1