McDermott Throws Shade at Crossman: “We’re Not A Very Good Special Teams Unit Now”

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I think he is gone tomorrow- just my opinion.

I don’t think so.  It is not McDermott’s style to fire coaches during the season.  Plus, the team is already out of the playoffs.  His job is safe. 

If Crossman gets fired, it’s after the season.  I fully expect it

It caught my attention too when he singled out poor special teams play as a factor leading to the loss.

However, he also immediately followed up referencing turnovers and failing to put points on the board in key situations.

I'm sure behind closed doors he's pissed off about the ST situation.  Is Crossman going to lose his job?  Who knows.  Wouldn't be surprised if he stays or goes.

Edited by Nextmanup

By my count, that was the 4th game this year where the special teams gave the game away. Crossman is not cutting it....I don't care what his reputation in the league is, he needs to go.

Edited by folz

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Pick somebody out of the stands as a promotional thing

If it’s a promotional thing, I love the idea of hiring Steve Tasker as Interim Special Teams Coach LOL

Just now, BuffaloBill said:

ST’s cost the Bills the game.

Yep they were a huge factor.  Score should have been higher in the 1st half.   But the Bills got outmatched on the OL and DL.  Credit the Jets for being more physical and controlling the game in the second half.