Hauschka's Health - Active Against Detroit as Expected; Jets' DE Anderson Fined for the Hit

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yet McDermott trotted him out there for a 54 yarder when everyone in the stadium could see he had been struggling....even before the hit on him.

That was a questionable decision.  Punting would have been a better decision.  Going for it on 4th down would have been the best decision.

• Like (+1) 4

No noticible reply by the Bills btw. They don't care, apparently, if their kicker gets roughed up.   Not much of a team...just athletic multimillionaires..  Just like the Jarvis Landry hit on Aaron Williams a couple of years ago...no retaliation.  When I see something in retribution, I will know that the "PROCESS" has built a TEAM.

Edited by bigK14094

4 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

No noticible reply by the Bills btw. They don't care, apparently, if their kicker gets roughed up.   Not much of a team...just athletic multimillionaires..  Just like the Jarvis Landry hit on Aaron Williams a couple of years ago...no retaliation.  When I see something in retribution, I will know that the "PROCESS" has built a TEAM.

Three more checks to cash

38 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yet McDermott trotted him out there for a 54 yarder when everyone in the stadium could see he had been struggling....even before the hit on him.

That was the sort of in-game tactical error McDermott makes often.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

I doubt anyone saw that hit in real time when everyone’s attention, including the refs, was drawn towards the extended return of the blocked kick well upfield of the play.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I doubt anyone saw that hit in real time when everyone’s attention, including the refs, was drawn towards the extended return of the blocked kick well upfield of the play.

The ref falls back into the shot at the end and is clearly not looking that way. Hard to rage against him not seeing it. Guy can’t have 360 degree vision 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yup this was a terrible coaching decision, I was yelling at the tv... Wasn't it relatively 4th and short too

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, eSJayDee said:

He didn't see it cuz he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head.  I would think that is fine worthy; he wasn't near the play and again, IT WAS IN THE BACK.

Clearly a penalty. Come on! WTH was that? The refs thought it was Hughes or something?

I too had serious doubt of McD when he sent Hauschka for a 54 yarder when he didn't even try to make real kick offs...