[Please Change Title] This is a loss I can deal with

WMDman

Allen played well, sucks his line and receivers won’t help him out and it improves our draft position, the season has been over guys losing to the jets isn’t a big deal

Edited by WMDman
  • Like (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 6

I agree. My main interest has been Allen for weeks now. He has a LONG way to go but I love how he's come along this year. He's matured a lot in such a short time, and you know he'll work his ass off in the offseason to get even better for next year. 

I really think with some new offensive weapons around him and another off season to work on his game, he'll be much much better next year and will have some monster games.

• Like (+1) 1

It's a whatever loss for me. Allen had a down game but still looked promising. To me, it just shows what we need to work on in the offseason, starting with special teams and offensive line. Allen should not have to run that much, and I'm seeing that a lot of those runs were not by design. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, I would have liked to see the defense do more than just Edmunds INT. They got no pressure on Darnold. It’s easier to live with for me with MIA continuing their strange Dominance at home over the Patsies coupled with the Chiefs win in OT. It’s all about not having to watch NE in the Super Bowl for me once the Bills are out of the playoff picture. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

People are going to eat Josh Allen's lunch for the interceptions today

QBs throw those.....he should have also had 5 touchdowns last week and several passes dropped this week....the team is not good and Josh tried to do too much today

It wasn’t that he threw interceptions, it’s the decision to make those terrible throws in the first place 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, WMDman said:

Allen played well, sucks his line and receivers won’t help him out and it improves outlet draft position, the season has been over guys losing to the jets isn’t a big deal

Great to be you, I guess, but I can’t agree.  I can cope with a couple interceptions, but the special teams play in this game blew total chunks and a couple of the calls or non-calls were awful.  So I have trouble living with this one.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

agreed other than Milano getting injured went about as well as it could

Well all the injuries were bad, but this was the worse.

I actually liked Allen threw his "rookie type" INT  (the first one in the game). I'd rather he makes these now than next year. Actually I am surprised he made so few of  these. Second one he tried and Jones didn't help him out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, WMDman said:

Allen played well, sucks his line and receivers won’t help him out and it improves outlet draft position, the season has been over guys losing to the jets isn’t a big deal

Huh?

He failed to complete half his passes, threw for 206 yards, and turned the ball over 3 times.

His performance is a big part of why we lost.

Sure his runs are nice and his 101 rushing yards count just as much as other yards, but overall it was not winning QB play.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 1