Does Frazier know what a blitz is?

Billever76

36 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Our defense was terrible in the 4th quarter with the game on the line. 

No pressure on Darnold.   The crowd was not a factor either.

Did anyone see #55 today? 

We need to start pipping in crowd noise like the Dolphins do. I was at the game and there were 40% Bills fans, I didn't see one Fins fan cheering anywhere near me but the crowd noise was extremely loud. They also have the lamest 1st down participation in the NFL. Over the PA it says "That's another Miami Dolphins" and the crowd responds " 1st Down!!!! I would rather hear that annoying Vikings horn for a year than have to endure that again for one game.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

3 hours ago, MarkAF43 said:

Never makes adjustments? Me thinks you may be exaggerating a bit. 

No he isn't,he's spot on.It was obvious the front wasn't getting in done early...it's called adapting.The Jets tackles were brick walls...so what do you do????? You tell your ends to take the tackles outside and you shoot the gap .It's been in football since the 40's.

This defensive coaching has been piss poor a bit too much for my liking.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brian3488 said:

What's crazy is the amount of holding teams get away with on the bills. Harrison Phillips was clearly held on late jets TD, hughes and Lawson were constantly tugged thro collar and held

You never see calls against players that hold Jerry,for obvious reasons.

On the pre-game show (Bills Radio), they were mentioning that Darnold has struggled against zone coverage this season.  My thought is that maybe the plan was to just drop into zone and make Darnold try to figure it out, rather than blitz and run man-to-man.  It didn't work out  great today, although I think the short fields hurt more than anything else.