For the trade down club.....

I am a big fan of BPA in the draft. I would like to stick to that plan and do as much to address the offense in free agency as possible. We've got the cap space so let's get some bonafide offensive stars.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

No b.c as we can see right now we need offense b.c even with a good defense a rookie can school it.

our defense was terrible today.   no pass rush AT ALL.  They are old, and it showed.  

47 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Be pretty nice to have one of those killer pass rushers coming out right about now eh???

Darnold had ALL DAY 

13 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

our defense was terrible today.   no pass rush AT ALL.  They are old, and it showed.  

Darnold had ALL DAY 

Yea it shows a good defense doesnt win you enough without an offense. This is why the Bill's need offense in the draft. 

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boca BIlls said:

Yea it shows a good defense doesnt win you enough without an offense. This is why the Bill's need offense in the draft. 

we def need offense in the draft.  But I'm thinking we fill some of that in FA (WR, C).  We also need pass rushers that can play on a weekly basis and are not continually contemplating retirement.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RyanC883 said:

we def need offense in the draft.  But I'm thinking we fill some of that in FA (WR, C).  We also need pass rushers that can play on a weekly basis and are not continually contemplating retirement.  

Round 1 WR, round 2 WR, offensive line in FA

I'm totally fine with trading down.  I'll be fine with them standing where they are also.  This team has so many holes/needs that trading down will work for me. But, they also have a lot of cap room to fill those holes.  I really don't see the need to get upset at either option.

Just now, Boca BIlls said:

Round 1 WR, round 2 WR, offensive line in FA

I think you can find impact WR in later rounds (generally).   If Bosa is there, you take him over anyone.  I think Brown from Old Miss or Oklahoma will be around in the late 1 (trade back in) or early 2nd.  

Just now, TheBeaneBandit said:

Some offense will be feom the draft..... But the way to go is CASH......CASH MONEY. 2 Olinemen, 1 TE, and 1 WR. I'll be paying CASH sir. Get em Oilman Peg.

Jesse James (TE) would be a great FA acquisition.  

Just now, RyanC883 said:

I think you can find impact WR in later rounds (generally).   If Bosa is there, you take him over anyone.  I think Brown from Old Miss or Oklahoma will be around in the late 1 (trade back in) or early 2nd.  

Jesse James (TE) would be a great FA acquisition.  

Yeah bro he is one of a few solid free agent options

Our defense is “good enough”.   Doesn’t mean they are elite, but they have Top 10-12 potential next year when Edmunds has a year under his belt.  

Allen has zero help.  Foster/McKenzie are the only guys he can count on.  

Until I see 2-3 new OL, 2 new WRs and a new TE, I don’t care to discuss defensive help.  

• Like (+1) 2