Pregame thread: Wk 14 Jets at Bills

2 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Need to see a big game out of Zay and hopefully our other WRs can make up the difference so we look like an NFL offense. Hopefully McKenzie plays and Foster gets some action.

WE should simply let McCoy run in this game.  

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, however you put those in, they show up as .jpg files I can't see in Firefox.  Caught them in a diff. browser.

So Ducasse, Boettger, and new WR Scott healthy scratch?  I thought Boettger seemed worth another look.

Hope this is better.

Double edge sword game to me. According to FOX this morning, Bowles' job could depend on the performance today vs. Bills. I obviously want a win, but I really want Bowles back aa their coach. He's terrible and that could only help us as division rivals.

Just now, Dopey said:

Double edge sword game to me. According to FOX this morning, Bowles' job could depend on the performance today vs. Bills. I obviously want a win, but I really want Bowles back aa their coach. He's terrible and that could only help us as division rivals.

Bowles is out regardless of whether it's in-season or after their final game.

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

Bills have very few weapons but playing at home, Allen improving,  and defense looking good.

Lets not let special teams and penalties stop us from a win.

Bills - 27

Jets - 17  

I was going to start a thread asking for predictions. Usually there is one out there, no?

Bills 34

Jets 17