Pregame thread: Wk 14 Jets at Bills

I feel like if we get the slightest lead the Jests will be running for the bus.   They certainly aren't going to be leaving it all on the field rallying and playing hard for their coach to save his job

48 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Need to see a big game out of Zay and hopefully our other WRs can make up the difference so we look like an NFL offense. Hopefully McKenzie plays and Foster gets some action.

Well Foster is listed as a starter on depth chart. Gonna be interested to see who starts in Slot.

Gotta imagine our lineup will look like this.

SE: Zay Jones

FL: Robert Foster

SL: ??? Maybe McKenzie

38 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Miller is back at RG today. I think they know what they have in Ducasse and he's simply not good enough.  They need to see what they have in Teller and also Butt Kicker (Boettger) who they are starting to work in.  Sirles was awful last week in place of Miller. 

Sirles I think did play some RT for us a couple games ago and looked really good there. I would like to get Sirles some work there with Mills being a free agent at the end of the year.

22 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Well Foster is listed as a starter on depth chart. Gonna be interested to see who starts in Slot.

Gotta imagine our lineup will look like this.

SE: Zay Jones

FL: Robert Foster

SL: ??? Maybe McKenzie

Sirles I think did play some RT for us a couple games ago and looked really good there. I would like to get Sirles some work there with Mills being a free agent at the end of the year.

I see him as a backup/fringe roster guy.  I don't seem much hope for him at 27 years old.  BTW, Sirles is now the backup at Center.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

53 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I've missed something myself: what's up with Ducasse? Joe B is saying likely inactive.  Is he a healthy scratch?

For his own good he better try and learn how to play center. Maybe he would have a shot at getting back on the game day roster 

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Never been more excited to watch teams with losing records in December! Who's gonna draw first blood in this rivalry of 2018 first round quarterbacks. I see this as a battle of afc East future supremacy. The winner will have a leg up and confidence going into 2019. Today offers a glimpse of the future and make no mistake front office jobs are riding on who drafted the right guy. 

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I see him as a backup/fringe roster guy.  I don't seem much hope for him at 27 years old.  BTW, Sirles is now the backup at Center,

Well he was a decent starter for Vikings. Then he got hurt. It's not like he is some guy who was a backup his entire career. One thing for sure is he definitely should have a roster spot because of versatility. If someone gets hurt he can go in and play anywhere.

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

Well he was a decent starter for Vikings. Then he got hurt. It's not like he is some guy who was a backup his entire career. One thing for sure is he definitely should have a roster spot because of versatility. If someone gets hurt he can go in and play anywhere.

If he plays at the same level as last week, then I'd be really worried. 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not really, but several including myself have remarked that many of his throws in the Miami game were uncharacteristically wobbly. 

He said the throw to Clay "didn't come out of his hand right"  If you recall, extreme pain on moving the thumb is one of the signs of that ulnar collateral ligament injury.  If the injury really isn't fully healed, it could cause problems throwing.

Boy oh boy...the BBFS is strong with you!

4 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

I think Charles Clay has a big day today. I think Allen goes to him early and often to show no hard feelings about the "drop" last week to end the game.

Watch Dabol face plant on the sidelines at around the 47 second mark.

16 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

I think Charles Clay has a big day today. I think Allen goes to him early and often to show no hard feelings about the "drop" last week to end the game.

...he has to be an integral component as Thomas is the only other healthy TE (YAWN)......Croom is dinged up.....

1 minute ago, The Poojer said:

I predict our first offensive play will be a hand-off to Shady.  In fact I predict every first down play will be a hand-off to Shady or Ivory

....DiMarco "up the gut" for 37.......rumblin', bumblin', stumblin'...................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1