Second half: Week 14 Jets at Bills, 1pm CBS

1 minute ago, Success said:

Means zilch to me.  I still take Allen over Darnold, all day, every day.

Did I ever say I wanted Darnold over Allen? I love Allen and would rather have him. I'm just stating a fact that Darnold won the game, plain and simple.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This team is learning how to lose. This coaching staff can’t Finnish games off. We had the lead two weeks in a row late and can’t make stops. Our defense is supposed to be a strength. You just let a team with 6 straight losses come back from 2 scores down in Buffalo. I don’t care what we are calling this year. These last 2 losses are ***** and they don’t help anything in a rebuild. The team sucks and the defense crumbles in big spots. Zero pressure and just waiting lose

Can't have your defense giving up chunk plays in the 4th qtr when you have a lead.  Reminds me of the Rex days.

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

no pass rush on a interception prone rookie QB is inexcusable.   The DL is OLD.  You draft BPA.   If it's a pass-rusher, great.  

Yeah, I’ve been against the idea since Beane discussed going BPA in the draft but if it ends up being on D, so be it.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Edmunds doesn't seem to live and learn at the as a MLB. 

He is constantly out of position.

Maybe by the time he’s old enough to buy a beer, he can step up. Give him a chance would be my advice. He makes a lot of plays, but he seems to have an issue filling the right gap. 

7 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Wtf? Get out of here with your what, 5 posts? It’s a Bills message board and I’m pissed they lost. Welcome to Twobillsdrive bud...

Haha  Just because I do not post doesn't mean I am not on here pretty much every day reading posts.  Today I actually felt like posting.   I was on BBMB for 15 years and hardly ever posted.   

So get off your high horse.......

Glad you are pissed they lost,  Let it ruin your day.  

Edited by CaliBills
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

he won the game because he had all day to pass.  Your playing a rookie QB with no RB (same as the Jets).  The Jets rushed Allen, the Bills sat back.  You give Darnold all day, he  will beat you.  

And I'm pretty sure if Allen had all day he would come out the winner. This is on coaching because they didn't do jack to address the o-line or WRs

Just now, CaliBills said:

Haha  Just because I do not post doesn't mean I am not on here pretty much every day reading posts.  Today I actually felt like it.   I was on BBMB for 15 years and hardly ever posted.   

You're arguing with one of TBD's well known trolls - you'll never win, just let him yell himself to sleep... :beer:

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Take off the homer glasses. Darnold was money late in the game and extremely accurate. Allen should have had 3 picks, all of them bad.

It helps that he has WRs that can make plays when the ball isnt thrown perfectly to them in their hands (which even the Bill's WRs cant do). Its sad watching other teams have guys making cat hes on balls that arent thrown directly too them, while we have some people here who defended Clay for dropping a catch that hit his hands because the ball wasnt perfectly thrown to him....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

Haha  Just because I do not post doesn't mean I am not on here pretty much every day reading posts.  Today I actually felt like posting.   I was on BBMB for 15 years and hardly ever posted.   

What is your problem man?...

1. It’s a Bills message board. People post here to vent/have discussions

2. The Bills lost and I’m temporarily upset. Like any Bills fan should be. It will not ruin my day. Frankly, I’m already over it. 

So don’t understand your need to rip me for being upset while the Bills are losing. I highly recommend you keep reading rather than unnecessarily ripping on people. Thank god you only have a few posts. Have a good day bud.

4 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Frustrating loss.

IMO Bills special teams lost that game today as Crossman should have never been *kicking it to that Jets returner

I agree they were terrible.. but they did get the turnover at the start of the 2nd half...

The offense has gotta punch that in for a TD..