Second half: Week 14 Jets at Bills, 1pm CBS

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Not too much for the Jets rook though

Darnold had a clean pocket all game. Our defense did not show up today. Allen might have had 3 snaps with a clean pocket and a ton of drops. Our offensive line and receivers did not show up all year.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

What an embarrassing and inexcusable loss.

Mcd, Crossman, Frazier. This coaching staff was absolutely pathetic today.

I am so sick of this

lol some of you are so soft and get bent out of shape for stuff you can't control.

Go cry on your wife's shoulder or mom's which ever makes your hurt feelings feel better..

Just a game. 

2 minutes ago, SlowMotionRider said:

Bills are year in and year out a puke of an organization.  The Bills are the worst thing about Buffalo's image.  They bring the whole city down.  I hate Buffalo and am sorry I ever became a fan of this ***** team.  Damn you, Buffalo Bills.

See ya, nancy.

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

Well it was a fun game, we're alot of offensive pieces away from being a contender but i like what i see from Allen each week.

I havent given up on Allen....But there is a lot of chaos going on out there when he plays.....With smarter more controlled play this isnt even a game at the end.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Josh Allen gets absolutely no support all day from this team.  Shame on everyone other than Josh Allen.  Two winnable division games in back to back weeks, just pissed away by a shitshow of a coaching staff.  McD and Co. need to get better in a hurry.

Foster was good. 2nd penalty for OPI was very nitpicky

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

why did this game just piss me off so much. it was infuriating.

The Jets have a better all around team and it showed. The QBs Allen is better, but he can't throw and catch the ball too.

I'm hoping there are around 4 BB offensive coaches that get fired this offseason and one ST coach

Just now, Tcali said:

I havent given up on Allen....But there is a lot of chaos going on out there when he plays.....With smarter more controlled play this isnt even a game at the end.

Need a line that can block to minimise the chaos.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MPT said:

Darnold had a clean pocket all game. Our defense did not show up today. Allen might have had 3 snaps with a clean pocket and a ton of drops. Our offensive line and receivers did not show up all year.

So more of the same is what you're saying.

Disappointed by the loss but it was a close game and neither team going anywhere this season.  Jets played hard obviously wanted to avenge that earlier embarrassment.  Darnold played better in crunch time.  Allen was ok but some killer drops and inaccuracies too