Second half: Week 14 Jets at Bills, 1pm CBS

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Well we are screwed.  My daughter realize the game was on and wanted to wear her bills shirt.  Last time she wore it was against Indy.  I've been hiding it since but she found it.

Sorry.

When you believe something is unlucky you don't hide it you burn it. 

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well we are screwed.  My daughter realize the game was on and wanted to wear her bills shirt.  Last time she wore it was against Indy.  I've been hiding it since but she found it.

Sorry.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Sorry.

Ha! I am the Sabres curse. Every time I turn on a game, I swear they lose.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Saints only scored 3 points in the 1st half against the Bucs? What happened to them?

Dallas created a blueprint to defend them? They were held to 176 yards and 10 points against them...seems like they are having similar struggled...only 4 rushing yards against TB who have zero defense

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

17 to 4 in favor of bills in first downs. 

230yds to 68yds

score is 17-13.

WHAT. A. JOKE. 

Miami game all over again.  Pieces around Allen need to play better  He is gonna press with the trash pile around him trying to do it all Already saw it on the bad pick running out of bounds.  Already 4 or 5 drops on easy completions plus no run game besides Allen doing it himself Too many stupid penalties 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Bills outgaining the Jets 230-68 but only up 17-13...SMFH Bills special teams...special all right...like riding a short bus special

Seriously the Bills have gone across the whole field but the Jets apparently get to start from the 50.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why so dirty, Jets? Neither team is playing for more than jobs next season. Completely unnecessary.

Jets still butt hurt from last game. Remember they said this game is personal. With the Bills jetting out to a early lead made matters worse