First half: Wk 14 Jets at Bills, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

I expect this now and then with the way Josh runs with the ball. He's a gamer, but holds the ball a bit loosely, has improved a bit - sure the coaches are working with him to not run with the rock like you are holding a purse you just stole.

That was atypical compared to most of his runs. Didn’t have a chance that play. 

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I didn't see the replay but it looked low and a little behind.

Not trying to nitpick Allen.  Love what he's doing.  Clay should have caught it for sure.

You are right - it was a bit of a jump ball, but I think it was catchable... not sure what is going on with Clay.

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I didn't see the replay but it looked low and a little behind.

Not trying to nitpick Allen.  Love what he's doing.  Clay should have caught it for sure.

So clay can only catch the ball if it’s thrown perfectlywith a nice, soft kiss on it. Got it 

Edited by GETTOTHE50
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

That was atypical compared to most of his runs. Didn’t have a chance that play. 

Have seen him tucking and securing the ball more than I saw early in the year, where Josh had me chewing my nails every time he took off holding the ball out there with one hand.

Good to see that he is coachable.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, krf139 said:

Sick of hearing people say that throws to Clay aren't "perfect" in attempt to justify the drops.  They guy is useless.  He also had a key fumble in Indy that completely changed the momentum of the game.  

That fumble was also Allen's fault. Elite QBs sneak the ball into the bathroom to pump in more air.

• Haha (+1) 3