Trick plays, get yer trick plays heeeere!

Here's what I need to see: We've run the silly fourth down at the 50 Hard Count many times this season and everybody thinks they know what's coming. We need to have a trick play off of this. Either Allen looks like he's given up and starts walking towards the sideline for a direct snap to maybe Logan Thomas for a pass out of it, or direct snap to the full back for a power run. Do something with this set up. It reminds of Marino faking the spike. It's right there for the taking.

53 minutes ago, ocemur said:

Here's what I need to see: We've run the silly fourth down at the 50 Hard Count many times this season and everybody thinks they know what's coming. We need to have a trick play off of this. Either Allen looks like he's given up and starts walking towards the sideline for a direct snap to maybe Logan Thomas for a pass out of it, or direct snap to the full back for a power run. Do something with this set up. It reminds of Marino faking the spike. It's right there for the taking.

They did use Thomas in the fake punt pass.  I think they are constantly working things in with these young guys and that will come.  For now, I'd rather just have Allen out there.  Try and stop him on a 4th and short.  My money is on him.  He's not afraid, why should we be?

The creator should have made a NFL and a college video.

No Homerun Throwback is not in there but there are no Bills clips at all and the Bills have had a lot of spectacular special teams play.

A lot of special plays were made by Moorman who was a college hurdler.

Bills P Brian Moorman throws a TD pass to DE Ryan Denney on a fake field goal.

Bills P Brian Moorman hits DE Ryan Denney for a touchdown off of a fake field goal (notice Kyle Williams in their too).

1 hour ago, ocemur said:

We already did a fake punt pass with Logan Thomas to Foster IIRC