Really Nice Article On The Youth of the Team

The_Dude

https://buffalonews.com/2018/12/08/buffalo-bills-josh-allen-tremaine-edmunds-sean-mcdermott-jets-new-york/

It’s mostly information you already know, but it gives the reader a true appreciation for the youth of the team. The future here could be bright. And I’m a pessimist. 

I didnt see this already posted and wanted to share. 

Edited by The_Dude
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I wish you could edit headlines on this thing. Oh well. The rest of the post is ‘nive.’

Go to your original post.  At the bottom, click "Edit."

image.png.6ed0b3bbc7b8d82cf32e10ba060f4401.png

When you are the original poster, you can edit the title, as well as the post.

4 minutes ago, The Drought said:

It does make the future look like it could be brighter than some think. It also shows that the average age thing doesn't always tell the whole story.

...certainly glad some of these kids are now getting their shots with "no playoffs" being official.......and some are really showing up.......add in Zay and Speedy Robert heeding their wake up calls......seeing what we have "in the barn now" could easily alter the dynamic of the 2019 draft and FA strategy......

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...certainly glad some of these kids are now getting their shots with "no playoffs" being official.......and some are really showing up.......add in Zay and Speedy Robert heeding their wake up calls......seeing what we have "in the barn now" could easily alter the dynamic of the 2019 draft and FA strategy......

Yes sir! Lets hope to see some more from the young WR’s. We already know the well is dry on the o line and RB position. Those 2 are in much need of an upgrade.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Yes sir! Lets hope to see some more from the young WR’s. We already know the well is dry on the o line and RB position. Those 2 are in much need of an upgrade.

.......I posted it elsewhere that with 10 picks and FA $$$ in 2019, it could be THE most pivotal year in the last decade or maybe even back to the Polian era for this club.....McBeane has a formidable staff of 17+, with many as exec level personnel guys from elsewhere.......add in the current youngsters, the 2018 cap cleanup, McBeane putting the "garbage at the curb" for Waste Management and I'd say there is a potential bright future ahead....stay tuned...........

41 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.......I posted it elsewhere that with 10 picks and FA $$$ in 2019, it could be THE most pivotal year in the last decade or maybe even back to the Polian era for this club.....McBeane has a formidable staff of 17+, with many as exec level personnel guys from elsewhere.......add in the current youngsters, the 2018 cap cleanup, McBeane putting the "garbage at the curb" for Waste Management and I'd say there is a potential bright future ahead....stay tuned...........

I feel Beane and company are very good with the draft. I look forward to seeing them shake and bake with 10 picks next spring. The youth movement will continue fueled by a good draft.

OTH, my confidence in Beane and staff for pro player decisions is falling. After all, they thought Kelvin Benjamin was a solution. They also brought in the underwhelming Star Lotulelei. There's allot of ways to do lasting damage by mis-spending a big pot of free agent money.