Injuries in the NFL this season

DBilz2500

A few years ago we were arguing about whether there was something wrong with our strength and conditioning staff as the injuries kept coming.  Maybe we should be giving them credit now.  Getting rid of some of the guys that always seemed injured (Glenn, Watkins, and even Dareus in 2016) certainly helped.

1 hour ago, DBilz2500 said:

Is it just me or does seem like in general that across the league injuries are down from years past? Other than Allen for a few games we’ve enjoyed a pretty healthy season. 

yea Bills have stayed relatively healthy. Bodine hurts a little, not that he's that great but he's better than Groy at C and that's a crucial position. Besides Shady a couple games, Shaq and Murphy , props to the training and coaching staff for keeping this team relatively healthy.

That Allen injury might have been a blessing in disguise for his progress too. Gave him a chance to look at his tape and work on the mental part of the game, which he def needed. Most optimistic, by far ive been on a 4-8 team going into next year. I'm predicting we are legit contenders by next year. 

13 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

Is it just me or does seem like in general that across the league injuries are down from years past? Other than Allen for a few games we’ve enjoyed a pretty healthy season. 

...just seems like over the past couple of years that ACL's are more prevalent than the common cold................