Have you ever coached a sport?

Mr Wild

Swedish National Hot Tube Team

9 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

I coached women's flag football special game in HS. Omg that was the best time I ever had. ;) I dont think they even allow that stuff anymore lol

Yeah... The New Feminazis will have you know what severed and served on a platter.  Mansplaining is not acceptable any more:

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, section122 said:

Soccer for a few years both rec and travel.  Loved it but now i ref.  Get paid, no parents, less politics, less responsibility, and i get paid.

Same here.  Although I never got paid as a coach, other than free dinners when we traveled to tournaments.

I coached little league baseball for 8 years, coached kids wrestling for 10 years, and kids football for 12 years. All the teams were 4th thru 6th grade boys. Just tried to teach them the fundamentals of the sports. I had this one boy in football that was not understanding what I was trying to teach him. so about half way though the season he came up to me and said " coach I am very sorry but I just don't think i am cut out to play football."  This really was very funny I just loved the way he said it too me.  I really loved coaching that age group.