1993 Houston Wildcard Comeback- Where were you guys

Ice bowl 67

I watched from the living room with my 2 sons (aged 15 and 12) until half time when they went across the street to shoot hoops with a neighbor, while I just stayed in the house to continue my suffering.  However, before too long in the 2nd half I ran across the street to get them.  Then, as you might imagine, we watched one of the NFL's great miracles.  Really good stuff!

• Like (+1) 1

I was eight years old at the time - this is my earliest Bills memory as a kid.  We were listening to the game and my dad and I decided to go to the car wash at halftime to get our minds off the game.  Then it happened...

I had a ski race that day and finished my runs and headed home. My dad and I drove and listened to the game on the radio. We were pretty dejected, but kept it on. We sat in the car in our driveway for most of the last quarter, afraid we would jinx it if we moved inside. Awesome memory.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I had a ski race that day and finished my runs and headed home. My dad and I drove and listened to the game on the radio. We were pretty dejected, but kept it on. We sat in the car in our driveway for most of the last quarter, afraid we would jinx it if we moved inside. Awesome memory.

True Bills fans who do not want to jinx game! 

• Like (+1) 1

I was driving back home to Elmira from a friend's birthday party in Toronto. Listening to the Bills games on the radio while driving made me nervous back then, so I kept the radio off the entire trip and had absolutely no idea of the score at any point in the game. I had to stop for gas and a pitstop in Lewiston. When I went in to pay, a crowd was huddled around a small ceiling-mounted TV above the cashier - it was the final kick that won the game for the Bills! While I watched, I was thrilled that the Bills won but didn't know about the historic comeback at that point. One of the customers told me how far behind the Bills had been at one point, but I honestly didn't have an appreciation for it until later.  

I was at a sports bar on Sheridan drive. Forget the name of the place. 

Left at halftime and went home. 

Listned to beginning of second half on radio and tied some flies. 

Turned it off after pick six and went out to the garage 

wife called me in after Bills second TD and we huddled around the radio listening to the rest. 

I vaguely remember that somehow the blackout got lifted and were able to watch the OT on TV. 

• 4 weeks later...

I had tickets for the game, but woke up that morning throwing up and running to the bathroom. So I was home listening on the radio. First I was thinking glad I wasn't there but than as the game went along I really wished I would of gone. I still wish I would of gone. Regret not trying to go but at least I heard it all. LOL    GO BILLS