Chic-Fil-A In New Era Stadium

Phil The Thrill

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Damn, reading comprehension really is tough for you isn't it....

https://www.franchise.city/chick-fil-a-franchise

Having said that, I will not get into a battle of the wits with an unarmed man

You lie! You go into battle with me all the time. You not only claim that I am unarmed but also un-legged when it comes to possessing wits. :)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Damn, reading comprehension really is tough for you isn't it....

https://www.franchise.city/chick-fil-a-franchise

Having said that, I will not get into a battle of the wits with an unarmed man

My brides uncle owned the KFC in Alden...I remember him telling me ...

"What a headache" .Regardless..the Cheektowaga grapevine is starting a rumor suggestinge the woman that "purchased" the WGM location is a left wing,lesbian and might be jewish.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

pretty interesting business model...in essence, you do not own the store..they do. More operators than owners. But, they also pay for everything up front..and take HUGE cuts. 

You also do not "own" the store as stated above..so can't sell it either.

Fast food is all about the real estate.  

Just now, JohnC said:

British humor escapes me. Maybe because I am witless? :)

No arms? No legs? No wits? I hope you have....maybe a good appetite? 

Do you not recognize the reference? Maybe someone more technologically advanced than myself can help. It’s a classic! Monty Python....it’s only a flesh wound! 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

No arms? No legs? No wits? I hope you have....maybe a good appetite? 

Do you not recognize the reference? Maybe someone more technologically advanced than myself can help. It’s a classic! Monty Python....it’s only a flesh wound! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I think Cedar Point one was open on Sunday when we were there.  Can't remember.  ???

Chick-fil-A fact or fiction

Coleman Wood Aug 17, 2018

Every Chick-fil-A restaurant closes on Sundays, so Team Members are guaranteed at least one weekend day to spend outside of the restaurant. The tradition dates back to Truett Cathy’s original restaurant, The Dwarf Grill, which closed on Sundays because the diner was open 24 hours a day, and he wanted to give his team a day off to rest and to worship if they choose.

Chick-fil-A also believes in using that day off to strengthen communities, both close to home and throughout the cities its restaurants serve. In that spirit, sometimes Operators make exceptions when their communities are in need.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...strange though that they opened one anyway in Falcons' new stadium.............

There are so many events there that are NOT on Sundays that it actually makes sense. They just won the MLS Championship, which is huge. Far more energy (and games) than the Falcons. It’s one thing after another there. PLUS, they sponsor the Chik-fil-a Bowl, SEC Championship and countless other stuff. It’s an Atlanta company, like Coke and Home Depot, you have to represent. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Augie said:

There are so many events there that are NOT on Sundays that it actually makes sense. They just won the MLS Championship, which is huge. Far more energy (and games) than the Falcons. It’s one thing after another there. PLUS, they sponsor the Chik-fil-a Bowl, SEC Championship and countless other stuff. It’s an Atlanta company, like Coke and Home Depot, you have to represent. 

.....I'm thinking Dunkirk Don will have one is his dome......:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....I'm thinking Dunkirk Don will have one is his dome......:thumbsup:

The Chik can’t open on Sundays, or out east. He had better do his homework! It’s in the by-laws, I’m pretty sure. 

6 hours ago, Augie said:

The Chik can’t open on Sundays, or out east. He had better do his homework! It’s in the by-laws, I’m pretty sure. 

How far out east are you talking? Because there are ones in Rochester, Syracuse, and Albany that I know of. 

23 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

How far out east are you talking? Because there are ones in Rochester, Syracuse, and Albany that I know of. 

According to their website, there's a Chic-Fil-A in Maine.  That's about as far east as you're going to get in the continental US