Chic-Fil-A In New Era Stadium

Phil The Thrill

3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

The few times I've been to my local CFA, I've always seen the owner there, and he's always doing something, usually running food out to customers. 

talking about hands on fast food chicken franchise owners made me think of this

21 hours ago, /dev/null said:

And I know gay people that eat at Chic-Fil-A

And there’s gay people that vote Republican even though they want to restrict the rights of gays. Or pro-contraception women who shop at Hobby Lobby. Actions are not always rational and are against their best interests.

9 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

And there’s gay people that vote Republican even though they want to restrict the rights of gays. Or pro-contraception women who shop at Hobby Lobby. Actions are not always rational and are against their best interests.

What?

What those voters/consumers are saying is that other interests outweigh those interests.

1 hour ago, PastaJoe said:

How do you not do yourself in with all this weighing so heavily on your mind 24/7?

On 12/8/2018 at 9:08 AM, PastaJoe said:

I don’t consider supporting groups with anti-gay agendas as being Christian. Therefore I boycott them in support of my lesbian married co-worker. Do as you wish.

Awesome.   Spread the word to others. 

The two lines are super long from open to close.      You aren’t missed 

Hope they offer free food to those threatening to burn down the store, and watch them cave

And accept the free good food and then go home 

or maybe get offered a job there and do something productive for the first time in years

4 hours ago, Bandito said:

This is absolutely false. Chick-Fil-a is the #1 grossing per store fast food restaurant in the country. You are Fake News.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/320615

You prove once again Liberals are the most intolerant and hateful group of people around. You are extremely ignorant and make no sense. Do some research before you just regurgitate talking points from CNN and other failing news networks.

Funny, but I don’t see Liberals trying to deny people the right to marry or serve in the military or restrict education and access to prevent pregnancies or decide what to do if they’re pregnant. You don’t even seem to know the policy positions of the people you are defending.

17 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

Funny, but I don’t see Liberals trying to deny people the right to marry or serve in the military or restrict education and access to prevent pregnancies or decide what to do if they’re pregnant. You don’t even seem to know the policy positions of the people you are defending.

Can you take this nonsense to PPP ? 

You dont eat there “allegedly” and no one cares.  

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

we get it.  you're a partisan shill that lets your blinders impact your daily life

Do your fellow Bills fans a favor and start a thread on PPP if you want to continue

Edited by /dev/null

30 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

we get it.  you're a partisan shill that lets your blinders impact your daily life

Do your fellow Bills fans a favor and start a thread on PPP if you want to continue

Thou protest too much.

Why do you guys protest so much?  PPP is full of right wing partisan shills.

I am a Bills fan... I don't mind. ?

7 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

This is the rub. Who are you to determine what someone else's best interests are? Maybe their best interest is a chicken sandwich. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bandito said:

This is absolutely false. Chick-Fil-a is the #1 grossing per store fast food restaurant in the country. You are Fake News.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/320615

You prove once again Liberals are the most intolerant and hateful group of people around. You are extremely ignorant and make no sense. Do some research before you just regurgitate talking points from CNN and other failing news networks.

does not shock me you do not know how to read. as most people who claim "fake news" are dumb as rocks( as your boy DT so eloquently put it) ..where did I say Chk fil A does not gross a ton of money. Franchisees, however, do not...but obviously your ability to read and understand even simple concepts is too much to ask...You are Fake Intelligence!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/7/2018 at 6:52 PM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

They make one of the best breakfast burritos (chix or sausage) I’ve ever had from a fast food place—very substantial and filling, and also like their chix and cheese bfast bagel. Overall a bit pricier than the comp, but the employees seem to actually care and are friendlier than most too for similar establishments 

They have the biggest food checks in the fast food industry per person by a substantial margin

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Why are the franchisees only making 150k ? 

I’d assume they make double that based on the lines and the catering. 

pretty interesting business model...in essence, you do not own the store..they do. More operators than owners. But, they also pay for everything up front..and take HUGE cuts. 

You also do not "own" the store as stated above..so can't sell it either.

• Like (+1) 1