Favorite, and least favorite, Christmas songs.

I forgot my absolute worst, hadn’t heard it in years until last night in a store: Barbra Streisand - Jingle Bells. Macca’s is annoying but this one gives me an instant headache. I would look for a YouTube link but I experienced enough pain yesterday.

26 minutes ago, Rico said:

I forgot my absolute worst, hadn’t heard it in years until last night in a store: Barbra Streisand - Jingle Bells. Macca’s is annoying but this one gives me an instant headache. I would look for a YouTube link but I experienced enough pain yesterday.

Macca's is ubiquitous

especially when you are waiting in line and in a hurry to get out of the store

• Thank you (+1) 1

This week Howard Stern played several "depressing" Christmas songs and they were unbelievable.  One about a kid asking Santa for shoes for his dying mom so she would be wearing them to meet Jesus, one about a homeless kid who dies in Santa's lap...like, what in the hell were these "artists" thinking?

36 minutes ago, eball said:

This week Howard Stern played several "depressing" Christmas songs and they were unbelievable.  One about a kid asking Santa for shoes for his dying mom so she would be wearing them to meet Jesus, one about a homeless kid who dies in Santa's lap...like, what in the hell were these "artists" thinking?

Release Robin's Bra was a good Christmas song

On 12/13/2018 at 3:28 PM, eball said:

Probably spent too much time listening to Howard Stern and it has been known to cause brain damage.

Not one vote for this song?

What kind of Americans are you people?

?

Or this one..............

Not that this one is American, but I guess the dumb PC liberal morons have banned this song because I never hear it.

Edited by njbuff

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

?

Or this one..............

Not that this one is American, but I guess the dumb PC liberal morons have banned this song because I never hear it.

I heard that song for the FIRST time on the radio on saturday.

No kidding. I've had it stuck in my head since.

On 12/15/2018 at 8:36 PM, Another Fan said:

It’s not a Christmas song but this always made me laugh around this time of year as a kid

there is almost nothing more i instinctively despise than this man's work

best moment was when Stuttering John got him with "when are you going to do your first remotely funny bit?"

I'm more of a classics type listener, like Bing Crosby, etc. 

Johann Pachelbel - Canon in D Major (you may be more familiar with the Trans Siberian Orchestra version that added lyrics

Enya - Silent Night, heard this on the radio, maybe late 1990's, called the station and they confirmed it was her. It was the early days of the internet, I had to search and finally found it on a CD in Australia. 

For something a little more modern...

Bobby Lloyd & The Skeletons-Do You Hear What I Hear / You Really Got Me

I'm in a really grinch mood this year and am trying to ignore christmas but that being said, this fits nicely into this category and the SNL category.  Not sure why I liked the original so much, it's so basic and simple yet it cracks me up everytime I watch it...now add in that little hottie Ariana Grande and I am all in

• Like (+1) 1