NYJ LB Darron Lee Suspended Four Games by the NFL for Violation of Substance Abuse Policy

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to NYJ LB Darron Lee Suspended Four Games by the NFL for Violation of Substance Abuse Policy

Wow, who is going to stop Josh Allen in the run game? Their best bet is to contain him in the pocket with the front four, which means Josh should have more time to throw the ball. He could have a big passing game.

But I bet the Jets are hungry, especially their defense.

Edited by MJS

2 hours ago, Art in RTP said:

With only 4 games left in a loosing season I'm not so sure , why risk pushing suspension into 2019?

If it were up to the Jets, I would expect that to be their thinking.  Whether or not Darron Lee thinks that way is another iissue.

8 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

The Jets writer on WGR tonight, Dan Leberfeld, agrees. He thinks Lee is wrong for that D (too small to play ILB in a 3-4), and his backups are better suited.

That’s always been true in relation to their base D but they move him around in sub packages for different matchups - he’s their fastest LB and has had a good year even though I don’t think he’s lived up to his draft position. It doesn’t help them to not have him. It helps the other team to game plan vs the slower LBs. their best LB though is Avery Williamson.

Edited by YoloinOhio