LA Rams at Chicago Bears on SNF

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Toughest part for this game to me is that the Rams have clinched a playoff spot and more then likely a 1st round bye. I still think its early to rest starters, but if some one gets a little dinged up, do they continue to play like the probably would before clinching, or do they get taken out as a precaution?

This game will be interesting to see a good defence against a good offence, I think the Rams defence  is good enough to keep the Bears offence in check, but can the Bears defence do the same?

The Rams have every incentive to keep winning with the Saints just one game behind and holding the head-to-head tiebreaker.  They will play to win for the rest of the season to avoid a potential rematch in the Super Dome. 

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Rams have every incentive to keep winning with the Saints just one game behind and holding the head-to-head tiebreaker.  They will play to win for the rest of the season to avoid a potential rematch in the Super Dome. 

That's true, but I could see them not wanting to risk and serious injuries if someone gets a little banged up. Especially if the Saints lose another game.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Lol love the guy that does the music choices on SNF before it goes to commercial. After teams trade INTs , he throws “ round and round” by Ratt in there....clever stuff 

That was great.  Quick choice by that guy to have it ready for the commercial outro

58 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Trubisky and Allen remind me of each other. 

Yeah, I kind of see Allen as a better more athletic Trubisky. Allen is a better athlete than Mitch, but they are both better runners than passers at this point. That’s concerning seeing Trubisky is 3/4 of the way thru year two.