Avengers: Endgame Trailer

Mark Vader

13 hours ago, shrader said:

Antman came out only a couple months later and he wasn’t in Infinity War at all. So it was all a lot easier there. Trailers for that movie were out long before Infinity War was released, so you didn’t know any of that stuff. Now we’re talking about releasing a trailer for a character who is currently dead. It’s very awkward. 

Apparently they did release a trailer for it at it at an event in Brazil this weekend. They’re not letting it spread beyond that right now. 

How can you be sure.  Maybe he was too small to see?

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

True, but since we all know the sequel is coming, along with Dr Strange, we know they survive so the fact that they are dead now shouldn't spoil anything, they will be brought back.

Have they announced that one?  I thought Black Panther had the green light for a sequel before Strange.

I have seen it a few times on line that they said Dr Strange sequel was going ahead, along with Black Panther 2 (that was a given), Guardians of the Galaxy was getting a third movie but with a new director who would be using a new script and of course Spiderman. I thought I also heard of a black widow stand alone movie too, but not sure if that had a go ahead yet. The Disney streaming service was supposed to be getting a Loki show, along with another which would include 2 smaller characters I believe.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

I have seen it a few times on line that they said Dr Strange sequel was going ahead, along with Black Panther 2 (that was a given), Guardians of the Galaxy was getting a third movie but with a new director who would be using a new script and of course Spiderman. I thought I also heard of a black widow stand alone movie too, but not sure if that had a go ahead yet. The Disney streaming service was supposed to be getting a Loki show, along with another which would include 2 smaller characters I believe.

I think the other show was the Scarlet Witch.  I'd love it if the Fox deal could be finalized by then so that they could actually say who her dad is.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shrader said:

I think the other show was the Scarlet Witch.  I'd love it if the Fox deal could be finalized by then so that they could actually say who her dad is.

For some reason I thought it involved the Falcon and someone else

2 hours ago, eball said:

If Endgame doesn't bring back Spidey, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, etc., I don't see myself paying to go watch one of their "new" pre-death sequels.

They will be back somehow, rumors say some sacrifice costing one of the main characters like Ironman their life may happen, probably also involve Antman in a big way as the trailer shows he makes it back from then end of the end credit scene in Antman and the Wasp.

17 hours ago, shrader said:

The Olsen girl?  I'll be her Daddy

15 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

For some reason I thought it involved the Falcon and someone else

They will be back somehow, rumors say some sacrifice costing one of the main characters like Ironman their life may happen, probably also involve Antman in a big way as the trailer shows he makes it back from then end of the end credit scene in Antman and the Wasp.

We never knew if he got gone.  But that he has traveled the quantum realm is relevant. He likely creates the map to bring the others back and could be the key to defeating Thanos.

On 12/13/2018 at 9:13 AM, Boyst62 said:

We never knew if he got gone.  But that he has traveled the quantum realm is relevant. He likely creates the map to bring the others back and could be the key to defeating Thanos.

Yeah, that's what it is sounding like the set up to this one will be, Ant Man will have a key role with the Quantum Realm, and time travel will be another big thing as they had already said they filled alot of new scenes using the older locations and sets from parts of all the other previous movies. So the belief is that they will be traveling back and into parts of all the other movies trying alot of it together.

On 12/11/2018 at 8:03 PM, apuszczalowski said:

Thats what happened with Antman, nothing tied into Infinity War until the end credit scene

They typically have to be pretty secretive and hush-hush with these so they don't spoil anything, but knowing that Spiderman and Doctor Strange are getting sequels, you know they will somehow make it through, plus i believe black Widow is getting her own stand alone movie?

from what I read, they are saying this will be similar to Infinity War in that it will be funny but also have serious tone to go with it, and that its not going to be what you think or expect.

I'm wondering if they aren't going to kill anyone off, leaving some open for small returns or potential guest appearances, or they may spin them into different periods or universes where they can still continue on or leave it open for returns later. They usually loosely base their premises off the comics, so you can't really go back to them to know what will happen, it will just give you a rough idea of the intent of the story they are planning.

Just my guess - all the big contract players will meet their end/sacrifice themselves to bring the others back. They set it up pretty well in Infinity War with all the "we don't trade lives" comments from Cap. 

Ironman, Thor, and Cap I think will more than likely meet their end, Downey and Evans are too expensive now - ditto with Hemsworth. Wouldn't shock me to see Banner and Buckey go as well mainly because they've never been able to get the standalone Hulk movies to work (Norton's take was close for me). 

They will likely keep Black Widow, Falcon, Ronin around to bring back later or for stand alone streaming/films - but this does seem to be a clearing of the decks for the new big players: Black Panther, Spidey, and Captain Marvel who will carry the next phase of the MCU.  

On 12/12/2018 at 10:51 AM, shrader said:

Have they announced that one?  I thought Black Panther had the green light for a sequel before Strange.

Strange is in pre-production right now. Guardians was supposed to be first but they fired Gunn (though, I'm hearing Fred Savage will replace him which would be great, his comedy directing is top notch). Spidey has wrapped, and Black Panther starts filming in the spring I believe. No idea what order they'll end up dropping but I assume: 

Spidey 2

Strange 2

Black Panther 2

Guardians 3

Loki, Scarlet Witch, and 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just my guess - all the big contract players will meet their end/sacrifice themselves to bring the others back. They set it up pretty well in Infinity War with all the "we don't trade lives" comments from Cap. 

Ironman, Thor, and Cap I think will more than likely meet their end, Downey and Evans are too expensive now - ditto with Hemsworth. Wouldn't shock me to see Banner and Buckey go as well mainly because they've never been able to get the standalone Hulk movies to work (Norton's take was close for me). 

They will likely keep Black Widow, Falcon, Ronin around to bring back later or for stand alone streaming/films - but this does seem to be a clearing of the decks for the new big players: Black Panther, Spidey, and Captain Marvel who will carry the next phase of the MCU.  

Strange is in pre-production right now. Guardians was supposed to be first but they fired Gunn (though, I'm hearing Fred Savage will replace him which would be great, his comedy directing is top notch). Spidey has wrapped, and Black Panther starts filming in the spring I believe. No idea what order they'll end up dropping but I assume: 

Spidey 2

Strange 2

Black Panther 2

Guardians 3

Loki, Scarlet Witch, and 

Kill off black panther pllleeeeeaase

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They did in Infinity War ;) 

Now I suspect Shari will become the next black panther until they bring him back... but sorry to tell you he's going to be around for awhile. It made too much money for them to permanently kill him off.

She shows up on the tv screens in the trailer as one of the missing people along with Antman and Spiderman, so she might not be around either.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They did in Infinity War ;) 

Now I suspect Shari will become the next black panther until they bring him back... but sorry to tell you he's going to be around for awhile. It made too much money for them to permanently kill him off.

Not only that the Golden Globes gave it a Best Picture Drama nomination. :blink:

• Haha (+1) 1