RIP Isiah Robertson.

CowgirlsFan

Very sad to hear.  The Chuck Knox teams were happy times for Bills fans, which were bookended by years of terrible Bills football before and after. 

I would hope the Bills have a moment of silence in his honor before Sunday’s game. 

?

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

RIP, Isiah.  I was too hard on you in those days and only later realized what an important addition you were to that early 80s team.

what???

that's okay, some lean years in that era, but it meant so much more to me....

14 minutes ago, row_33 said:

what???

that's okay, some lean years in that era, but it meant so much more to me....

Row, honestly man I thought he was terrible in the day.  He always seemed to be getting beat or was slow on plays...always there too late...as a bill.

i know he did more, but I just noticed when he was bad.

23 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Absolutely! was there. good days 

fred smerlas's book "by  a nose"  is one of my favorite possessions....co-authored by vic.c.  i myself feel more like a dirty dobler, however, we do need to bring back the bermuda triangle.

that was dope.....

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Row, honestly man I thought he was terrible in the day.  He always seemed to be getting beat or was slow on plays...always there too late...as a bill.

i know he did more, but I just noticed when he was bad.

it's all good,

just looked up his years in Buffalo, he was around for 2 playoff seasons in his 4 years, that was the greatest time since 1973, except for the Kelly seasons...

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's all good,

just looked up his years in Buffalo, he was around for 2 playoff seasons in his 4 years, that was the greatest time since 1973, except for the Kelly seasons...

Row, beat the chargers and I think we end up going to the SB in ‘80, even playing at home against the raiders.

avoid the penalty on the last drive and Cincy and we go to SD, and I think we beat them in ‘81 to get to the bowl.

i loved those teams.