Week 14, 2017 - The Snow Game. Where were you?

I was, thankfully, at home on the couch. Haven’t gone to any December games since the SB years. It’s not for a lack of love of the Bills, just aging and only wanting to sit through that when my (very loud) cheers will matter. ?. It’ll be soon!!!

Yep, I was there...wife, too. She took the pic

Two things I remember about fans I saw at that game: 1) some guy wearing sneakers 2.) another guy holding a can of beer bare-handed...maybe it was warm?

958314A6-F416-4946-8FA9-C0F6B23822C0.jpeg

Edited by Mr Info
  • Like (+1) 1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17MBFq85-VowshffJct4POSfD5tAynz_c/view?usp=sharing

last row section 334, Well, one beer and the 2nd qtr in the clubs due the courtesy the generosity of @mead107 

working on getting pictures to upload(little help from the smart guys here?)

BTW, son flew home that night, to Dulles and then drive to Richmond with @Mr Info , people in Richmond were completely baffled how he could have flown out with that storm in Buffalo they were all watching on the TV..hard to describe how 5 miles can matter so

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

47573909_2199741040049624_48186603807524

Here I am at halftime.  Loved everything about that day - unforgettable.

Nice bro! Was in the clubs (total wimp now) , couldnt see the field- went inside at times and watched on tv then back outside just to decide we still couldnt see lol. 

32 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

watching the game here in Colorado with Andre Reed

Cool- he is super nice- said hi to me and chit chatted for a few seconds as he was right behind me in a suite- I was wearing my Reed Jersey- dudes rubbin my shoulders thru the window- I look back and its Reed laughin his ass off- damn fine shoulder rub too lol ?

I had just came in from deer hunting state land in 4H and turned on the TV and could not believe the snow! Phone was in my pocket so was not reading the GDT so had no clue what the weather was doing. Anybody that watched it will never forget...

Oh and couldn't believe all the whiners and p*ssies complaining during the game in the GDT. Unbelievable!

My living room, in Erie Pa, a day removed from a week in the riveria maya in Mexico. We drove through that sh** show the night before from buffalo airport to home and it was some of the worst visibility I’ve ever dealt with. That was one of the most frustrating wins i can ever remember. 

Now a year later I’m sitting here at the same resort praying we don’t have another drive like that in store tomorrow night when we land. 

In my warm living room in Cheektowaga. My brother was one of the reasons you could drive home after the game.He is a snow plow driver for the Erie County Highway Dept. and he spent all game plowing Abbot Road and other county roads around the stadium.

I have season tickets but I decided to skip the game and watched it over at my parents house with family.  I instantly regretted not going once I realized how special of a game it was going to be.  I was at the 8-0 Blizzard game in Cleveland in 07 though so I'll always have that. 

20 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

47573909_2199741040049624_48186603807524

Here I am at halftime.  Loved everything about that day - unforgettable.

With my small phone I thought thought that was you in the avatar 

quickly disabused after opening it up a bit

Section 240. For most of the first quarter I could not see much on the field OR on the big scoreboard over my shoulder because the snow was getting blown right in my face and seemed to be swirling around inside the stadium itself. What a wild experience that was. I don't have any pictures because I zipped my phone away and didn't pull it back out after my incident at the gate coming in. I came in right as it started snowing and my hands got wet when I took my gloves off to empty my pockets, then had a hell of a time getting my hands back in my gloves. Once the gloves were back on there was no way they were coming off again. 

We left at halftime. Helped a couple cars get a head of steam in the parking lot and then hopped in the truck and headed out. White knuckle from the stadium, down Southwestern, Bayview and Route 5 until the far side of Woodlawn and then by the time we were out of Lackawanna it was barely snowing at all. When I was in the 290, I got a couple strange looks with all the snow in the vehicle but not a flake to be seen on the ground there. Pulled up to my in-laws right as the Colts scored. Longest drive of my life.

Edited by JM57