TBN: UDFA Rookie CB Levi Wallace playing lockdown defense

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Dying to find out what you think Edmunds problem is. Lack of heart? 

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Catches blocks and cannot get off of them. His tremendous athletic ability doesn't necessarily seen him fit at MLB. 

Of course, that was an overstatement, but if there is one area I'd like to say he has to improve on, it's his ability to be physical against the run when filling holes regardless of if it is to make a tackle or meet a guard. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I've liked what I've seen from Allen for the most part. He does have some head scratching plays and throws, but I'm more confident in him then I am Edmunds.

Edmunds has been mostly bad at the MLB. 

Allen's got more excuses than Edmunds.  But I don't think Edmunds' future lies at MLB.

On 12/27/2018 at 8:41 AM, Doc said:

Allen's got more excuses than Edmunds.  But I don't think Edmunds' future lies at MLB.

Remember Cornelius Bennett when he first came into the league?    He was pretty lean (the old #55 before he took #97)

They put a bunch of solid muscle on him after that first and he never seemed to lose any speed.  Just got better at taking on the 300 pounders.  Seems like Milano did that too this season.    I think they're going to try Tremaine one more season in the middle and do the same thing with him.     

He's build like a tight end, needs to be built like a run stuffer.