Jalen Ramsey: “Don’t Blame Me!”

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Watched it this morning. Jalen is an ass for saying it, but he isn't wrong. He played pretty well, but there are others on that defense now the season is lost making a whole lotta business decisions.

He literally has no filter. His post-Mortem on marrone after he leaves the Jagoffs is going to be something else. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Watched it this morning. Jalen is an ass for saying it, but he isn't wrong. He played pretty well, but there are others on that defense now the season is lost making a whole lotta business decisions.

Jalen would have been better off calling out his teammates to the media. Still an ugly move, but at least it would look like he was trying to motivate his team.

This comment though? It’s hard to think of a dumber thing for an athlete to say to the media.

Compare and contrast his remarks to what Josh Allen said after Dolphins lost. Allen took complete responsibility, shouldered the blame for teammates who did not come through, and all in all came across as a leader and a class act. Ramsey on the other hand - yikes

• Like (+1) 9

26 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

So Ramsey couldn't chase down a 245 lb running back when he had 99 yards to do so?  Thought he was suppose to be fast.

Henry was inhuman on that run.  Ramsey knew better, he'd just have been made a fool if he got within Henry's stiff arm radius

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

I don’t recall anyone in the NFL who was so talented while simultaneously so selfish and lacking in awareness. I’m sure there are, but this clown takes the cake.  

super talented and immature.. teams just learn to deal with it. I don't imagine him to be toxic in his selfishness / lack of awareness so much as Big Ben or ODB. He still seems to live and breath football rather than a celebrity status and being king of the team. Just comes across as a better teammate than most that get labelled as this (even as he's throwing people under the bus).. Jags do need to look in the mirror and start calling themselves out. His position doesn't make him as much as a pansy as Big Ben and ODB who have everyone else to blame when ODB shies away from an onside kick or Big Ben calls out his entire (stacked) WR group. I'm much rather have a primmadonna safety / CB than a WR or QB alienating the locker room. Jalen's at least in the **** dealing and taking contact.

• Thank you (+1) 1