Jalen Ramsey: “Don’t Blame Me!”

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s not so much about whether he was justified, but just that he did it. It’s a slight to their team. Jmo 

I totally get that angle and I will not disagree.

3 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Of course everyone thinks that but Ramsey is just an idiot to come out and say it.  He needs a mute button.  Pull the Marshawn and just take the fine.  Stop talking!  

Everybody thinks only about themselves? I disagree.

Now if what he meant is he can only control his own actions and can’t worry about things out of his control, that’s a statement I agree with.

Of course, if he’s that bad at expressing himself that he doesn’t understand the difference between the two statement perhaps he should stfu.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I was thinking challenged; not ill.  Either way, something's not right.

I've never understood the Marrone hatred from Bills fans.  He did a great job in Buffalo.  Do people forget that once he left, the Pegulas hand-picked Rex Ryan, completely dismissing their GM?  Marrone was smart to take the money and run.

IMO he did a crappy job at everything except hiring a DC.  His offensive system was and is an absolute joke and he alienates players, GMs, staff, and administration right down to secretaries.  There are far more than 32 people in the world that are better. I estimate it at 10,032.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

IMO he did a crappy job at everything except hiring a DC.  His offensive system was and is an absolute joke and he alienates players, GMs, staff, and administration right down to secretaries.  There are far more than 32 people in the world that are better. I estimate it at 10,032.

Obviously.

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

In fairness, I think he may have quit because he was about to be reporting to owners who had no clue as to what they were doing.  And shortly thereafter, they proved him right.  He took advantage of a verbiage in his contract that allowed him to walk away and still make a million bucks.  I, for one, didn't blame him one bit.

It was his first NFL head coaching gig.....and he quit.  That’s embarassing.  For having such a huge ego, he had zero confidence in himself. Took the money and ran.  He actually quit his job as an NFL coach.  Now, he should be fired.  

I’m sure deep down, his parents were somewhat disgusted that their son did that.  Climb to the top only to quit on the first team to give him the opportunity 

regarding Ramsey: it’s safe to say that he’ll never be a member of the Bills as long as McD is the HC

Edited by NewEra

12 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Like when McDermott threw his OC under the bus last season? 

The hatred of Marrone is strong by his jilted ex's in Buffalo.

The hatred comes from him being a total jerk to everyone..the fans, the press, Bills staff..everyone. 

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

In fairness, I think he may have quit because he was about to be reporting to owners who had no clue as to what they were doing.  And shortly thereafter, they proved him right.  He took advantage of a verbiage in his contract that allowed him to walk away and still make a million bucks.  I, for one, didn't blame him one bit.

He was an ass, plain and simple. Not forcing throws to Sammy in that last game, being a jag off to everyone in town..And he quit cause he thought he had the Jets job all lined up and he could double dip..2 days after the great speech about what a great team they were buildiing ns they were all in for next year

On 12/16/2018 at 10:17 PM, MDH said:

Everybody thinks only about themselves? I disagree.

Now if what he meant is he can only control his own actions and can’t worry about things out of his control, that’s a statement I agree with.

Of course, if he’s that bad at expressing himself that he doesn’t understand the difference between the two statement perhaps he should stfu.

From his previous statements in some other situations, he's all about him.  And I meant that everyone in a business like that must always think about themselves in an independent way to a certain degree.  You have to have your own back but Ramsey takes it too far.  Just needs to stop saying too much and play the game.  He hasn't earned the right to chirp.  He isn't a leader out there.  You can chirp if you are a leader, like Ray Lewis.  He chirped a lot but people actually wanted to listen.  With Ramsey, they are just waiting for him to say another eyebrow-raising comment.

10 hours ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Jalen Ramsey lives to be that guy whose the next Ronnie Lott.  Failing having the talent he runs his mouth instead.  Sick to watch Khan will cut him next season and he will shuffle around before retirement.  

Quit making these ridiculous grandiose statements like they are fact. The voices you hear in your head from both coaches and players aren't real.

Ramsey backs up all of his talk for the most part. 

Damn good footballer.

Joeziehmer, I dont see Ramsey change his name/handle like yourself when things don't go his way.

Just some of your classics Thrifty Joe...

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/search/?&q=Process&author=Joeziehmer&search_and_or=or

Edited by Ned Kelly
Spelling

23 minutes ago, Ned Kelly said:

Quit making these ridiculous grandiose statements like they are fact. The voices you hear in your head from both coaches and players aren't real.

Ramsey backs up all of his talk for the most part. 

Damn good footballer.

Joeziehmer, I dont see Ramsey change his name/handle like yourself when things don't go his way.

Just some of your classics Thrifty Joe...

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/search/?&q=Process&author=Joeziehmer&search_and_or=or

good call, it's hard to keep track of the troll account revenants around here

• Thank you (+1) 1