Jalen Ramsey: “Don’t Blame Me!”

YoloinOhio

Another reason to feel good about the direction of this team. When we win it was a team effort & we lose a game the guy who is the only reason we had even a chance, shoulders the blame, doesn't point fingers, says he could have done more.

Then there's Jalen Ramsey who just talks..... 

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/videos/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/12/02/josh-allen-blames-himself-buffalo-bills-loss-miami-dolphins/2185959002/

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

This is the kind of breakout game that RBs usually have against the Bills. 99 yards is pretty crazy.

Start watching some games. Not only "the same old Bills" have major breakdowns, bad coaching, suspect reffing, bad luck, ***** defeat out of the jaws of victory, implode and on and on. I don't get this pitiful negative outlook by some fans. Well, in fact, I understand it's been quite a while as fans we support a losing cause but what happened in 2014 or 2003 has nothing to do with today. New management, new coaches, new players. 

I watched this sequence live. It took like 7 plays inside the 10 to finally get stopped at the one. And then, that run. Damn LOL I was really laughing at this arrogant team and coach getting this. Their other QB looked better than Bortles yet what a mega conservative playcalling on offense. Unbearable.

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

super talented and immature.. teams just learn to deal with it. I don't imagine him to be toxic in his selfishness / lack of awareness so much as Big Ben or ODB. He still seems to live and breath football rather than a celebrity status and being king of the team. Just comes across as a better teammate than most that get labelled as this (even as he's throwing people under the bus).. Jags do need to look in the mirror and start calling themselves out. His position doesn't make him as much as a pansy as Big Ben and ODB who have everyone else to blame when ODB shies away from an onside kick or Big Ben calls out his entire (stacked) WR group. I'm much rather have a primmadonna safety / CB than a WR or QB alienating the locker room. Jalen's at least in the **** dealing and taking contact. 

I'd take BB over Ramsey.  Ramsey says stupid stuff about his team, other players on other teams, etc.  At least BB seems to call out his friends (AB).   Don't get me wrong, BB is a total d-bag, but I'd take that d-bag over Ramsey. 

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

Start watching some games. Not only "the same old Bills" have major breakdowns, bad coaching, suspect reffing, bad luck, ***** defeat out of the jaws of victory, implode and on and on. I don't get this pitiful negative outlook by some fans. Well, in fact, I understand it's been quite a while as fans we support a losing cause but what happened in 2014 or 2003 has nothing to do with today. New management, new coaches, new players. 

I watched this sequence live. It took like 7 plays inside the 10 to finally get stopped at the one. And then, that run. Damn LOL I was really laughing at this arrogant team and coach getting this. Their other QB looked better than Bortles yet what a mega conservative playcalling on offense. Unbearable.

I do watch every game.  For the record, I was referring to our historically poor ability during the drought to stop no-name running backs from having 200+ yard games.  But even under McD we've struggled against the run from time to time, albeit against better known candidates then his predecessors faced. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

This is the kind of breakout game that RBs usually have against the Bills. 99 yards is pretty crazy.

I was glad the Titans lost but there should’ve been several penalties on that run. Namely Henry face-masking Bouye. 

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Ramsay should play hockey instead of football, his talents are being wasted in this sport.

He would get his a$$ handed to him on the ice.  While the NFL supports (puts up with) selfish behavior and (can be) a talk-trash league, the NHL is not and I think he would get pummeled (sp?) if he were to open his mouth.

4 hours ago, TroutDog said:

I don’t recall anyone in the NFL who was so talented while simultaneously so selfish and lacking in awareness. I’m sure there are, but this clown takes the cake.  

No one currently, but tryouts are in progress?

His selfish stunts and apparent lack of understanding when "those should be your inside words" bring back some NFL cringe-worthy memories for me of Terrell Owens.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I guess this is that "culture" that McDermott preaches. When things go bad in Jacksonville (and other teams) fingers start getting pointed. Here, guys stay optimistic and keep fighting (I think) 

Usually point the finger at themselves if they point it. 

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Not sure, but I read here that trading for him made their run d one of the best in the league. His laziness and nonchalant approach seems to have rubbed off on his teammates 

With as fat as he is it probably rubs off on everthing.

Didn't he totally lose his outside contain assignment on one of Henry's ~40 yard TD runs???

Why yes yes he did. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I was glad the Titans lost but there should’ve been several penalties on that run. Namely Henry face-masking Bouye. 

Believe it or not, the stiff arm to the face is still legal. 

No one really needs to bag on Ramsey because as much as he talks, he remains on a team that is about to get blown up.

They went from one game removed from the SB to a complete sh!!tshow in less than a year. They extended Bortles only to have him benched. They fired Hackett but kept Marrone. The players have clearly quit on the coaches. And I would disagree with the idea that Kessler looked good last night. Aikman kept talking about it being a good showing, but all I saw was an average backup at best.