Jalen Ramsey: “Don’t Blame Me!”

YoloinOhio

I mean, I had limited opportunities; they ran the ball,” Ramsey said. “They ran the ball down our throat 100 percent of the game. Personally, I didn’t have a lot of opportunities to make a game-changing play. I do what I can do and that’s all I can do, to be honest.”

Jalen Ramsey says you can’t blame him for last night

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/07/jalen-ramsey-says-you-cant-blame-him-for-last-night/

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Watched it this morning. Jalen is an ass for saying it, but he isn't wrong. He played pretty well, but there are others on that defense now the season is lost making a whole lotta business decisions.

Campbell will be 33 next season and looks like he has an out.  Or his dead cap is only $3 million next year.  If he's one that moves on or the Jags move on from...would you want him in Buffalo?

image.thumb.png.8906a1ae3d19f2866ea3ab94df8b7386.png

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What does Marcell say?

Not sure, but I read here that trading for him made their run d one of the best in the league. His laziness and nonchalant approach seems to have rubbed off on his teammates 

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Not sure, but I read here that trading for him made their run d one of the best in the league. His laziness and nonchalant approach seems to have rubbed off on his teammates 

You can't take anything most posters here say seriously.