Can we start Barkley against the Jets instead?

BigDingus

9 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I mean, the dude came off the streets & blew them out in their house, imagine the godly numbers he'd put up in Buffalo!

He's already had as many multi-TD games this season as Allen, has a higher completion % than Allen, is the only QB who's played for us this year that has more passing TD's than INT's, and averages 9.28 yards per completion, as opposed to Allen's 6.40.

CLEARLY we have our franchise QB right here boys, or at the very least, the J-E-T-S A**KICKER EXTRAORDINAIRE! 

Hell, you could even give Allen all the 1st string reps just in case you wanna pull the ol' switcheroo after Barkely comes out to start the first drive. Obviously he doesn't need the reps, the proved last time the only reps he needs is with his WR coach throwing to him in a park! GET THAT MAN A PARK STAT!

After he drives the field & gets us an easy 7 to start the game, THEN toss Allen in there to really make their heads spin. They'll be so psyched out, Allen can put it in cruise control from there & ride out the game. Barkley's been practicing this week by staring down a 747 on the tarmac at Buffalo International Airport for 7 hours a day, don't let his determination & commitment go to waste!

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

I could image a play or two when Barkley comes in, Allen is in the backfield with Shady, Foster and Zay are out wide,  and Jets burn a timeout.  If we run the play, either handoff to Allen, or get Allen the ball and he can either run or throw to Foster/Zay. 

10 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I mean, the dude came off the streets & blew them out in their house, imagine the godly numbers he'd put up in Buffalo!

He's already had as many multi-TD games this season as Allen, has a higher completion % than Allen, is the only QB who's played for us this year that has more passing TD's than INT's, and averages 9.28 yards per completion, as opposed to Allen's 6.40.

CLEARLY we have our franchise QB right here boys, or at the very least, the J-E-T-S A**KICKER EXTRAORDINAIRE! 

Hell, you could even give Allen all the 1st string reps just in case you wanna pull the ol' switcheroo after Barkely comes out to start the first drive. Obviously he doesn't need the reps, the proved last time the only reps he needs is with his WR coach throwing to him in a park! GET THAT MAN A PARK STAT!

After he drives the field & gets us an easy 7 to start the game, THEN toss Allen in there to really make their heads spin. They'll be so psyched out, Allen can put it in cruise control from there & ride out the game. Barkley's been practicing this week by staring down a 747 on the tarmac at Buffalo International Airport for 7 hours a day, don't let his determination & commitment go to waste!

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Alcohol is bad...

I don't think alcohol is smoked from a glass tube.

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

I like the idea.

And we should get Rex to come in and be a guest coach.

And we ONLY do Onsides kicks because who the hell would see that coming.

Rex should be made a Captain for the game.

• Like (+1) 1

Right now, Barkley's on top of the world, having mauled the Jets.  You bring him out again, should he do poorly, you'll have taken that from him.  Do you really want to risk tarnishing his great performance?  Do you want to do that to him, you monster?!?

...oh, and yeah, also a bad idea for all the reasons already cited here. ?