Tom Brady audibiling mid play??

Big Turk

No, thankfully, my father’s soul is now at rest.  I’m married to Buttercup’s hotter, younger sister, Cinnamon.  ?

Edited by Inigo Montoya

"In play reads" are really where you need to get to to be great.  You can have a great arm, be super intelligent, know all the routes and all that but its all about reading and reacting before and after the snap.   RPO's, option routes etc......you have to be able to react to the defense more than just execute a particular play well.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You just can't get things right.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2016/story/_/id/15232563/the-day-browns-passed-big-ben

Mike Mularkey, former Buffalo Bills head coach: "We were going to take him at 12. Thanks for reminding me."

You mean when they wanted to trade up but took Loserman as the safe and conservative pick?  Yeah, safe and conservative worked so well.  Did you burn that Peterman jersey yet?  

5 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

And IF Josh Allen did this Bills fans would have to change their pants right now.

I get it we all hate Tom Brady, but its damn amazing what he does.

Find me any evidence that this happens even remotely throughout the league.

Tom Brady is GOAT, sadly he plays for the Pats.

It happens a lot as long as the stadium is quiet enough,  players scream out to other players ALL THE TIME during the play if they can be heard.  They know the nomenclature down esp in the PAts Earhart-Perkins system, one phrase descirbes a lot.   Did you ever play and in the middle you tel someone to do something, i have and I am not GOAT.  In Foxboro when the pats are on offense you can hear a pin drop.