Tom Brady audibiling mid play??

Big Turk

Story about how on a play action fake to James White he is heard telling him "Checkdown" as he fakes the handoff to him...then hits him for an 8 yard gain on the audibled route...

That's pretty next level stuff right there...as much as I hate Brady I respect his greatness...I'm not sure I've ever even heard of something like this.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tom-brady-calling-audible-james-133417466.html

I don't think that's an audible...audible refers to changing the play. That looked like called play action and Brady makes the read on the LBs in zone cover presnap knowing White's not going to have to blitz pickup and coming free in space. Impressive that he communicated it to him in the middle of the fake, but not supernatural or anything.

• Like (+1) 1

As a long suffering Bills fan I've never liked Brady, but there is no knocking the guy's ability to quarterback.  It will be a good day in the Montoya household when he finally decides to hang up his cleats.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

As a long suffering Bills fan I've never liked Brady, but there is no knocking the guy's ability to quarterback.  It will be a good day in the Montoya household when he finally decides to hang up his cleats.

I thought that it’s only a good day if the six fingered man was dead .

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Perhaps, if we convince him that Brady has six fingers on his right hand, he could take care of that nagging little problem we have up in NE for us?

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't get it OP.    this is nothing a burger 

Jared Goff yelled  Halle  Berry  =  Hot Read.  

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

Perhaps, if we convince him that Brady has six fingers on his right hand, he could take care of that nagging little problem we have up in NE for us?

I am Inigo Montoya and I have  been looking for the six fingered man.  

You killed my father, prepare to die.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I don't think that's an audible...audible refers to changing the play. That looked like called play action and Brady makes the read on the LBs in zone cover presnap knowing White's not going to have to blitz pickup and coming free in space. Impressive that he communicated it to him in the middle of the fake, but not supernatural or anything.

And IF Josh Allen did this Bills fans would have to change their pants right now.

I get it we all hate Tom Brady, but its damn amazing what he does.

Find me any evidence that this happens even remotely throughout the league.

Tom Brady is GOAT, sadly he plays for the Pats.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

And IF Josh Allen did this Bills fans would have to change their pants right now.

I get it we all hate Tom Brady, but its damn amazing what he does.

Find me any evidence that this happens even remotely throughout the league.

Tom Brady is GOAT, sadly he plays for the Pats.

Living in Maine get the jokes on how we gave up on Ben for Loserman the next sad years continually followed.  Instead of being dominating or showing any real tendency to find a Quarterback we went cheap.  Drafting EJ was a mistake along with the jumbo contracts which Doug Whaley enacted. This year playing Anderson and Peterman without going for someone like Barkley and Sean sticking to Panthers rejects and his own draft day abomination Peterman sealed the deal for anything Sean does in the future. 

2 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Living in Maine get the jokes on how we gave up on Ben for Loserman the next sad years continually followed.  Instead of being dominating or showing any real tendency to find a Quarterback we went cheap.  Drafting EJ was a mistake along with the jumbo contracts which Doug Whaley enacted. This year playing Anderson and Peterman without going for someone like Barkley and Sean sticking to Panthers rejects and his own draft day abomination Peterman sealed the deal for anything Sean does in the future. 

Why are you here, shouldn't you be out drowning a bag of kittens? 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

Take care of him by using all those dildos that are thrown on the field? 

12 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Just wait til the Patriots start losing....you'll have trouble finding someone to talk football with. Most fair weather fans in all of football outside Florida and California

39 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I don't get it OP.    this is nothing a burger 

Jared Goff yelled  Halle  Berry  =  Hot Read.  

I am Inigo Montoya and I have  been looking for the six fingered man.  

You killed my father, prepare to die.

Yeah he yelled it pre-snap, not in the middle of executing a play fake...

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Didn't the Steelers draft ahead of us that year? It's not like we chose Losman ahead of him.

7 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Didn't the Steelers draft ahead of us that year? It's not like we chose Losman ahead of him.

Come on don’t let the facts get in the way of another garbage Hot Take by the guy.  I mean jeez - it is not like he is on a crusade or anything.

Maybe in a few minutes we will get another LAMP thread from him about this.

LOL

Edited by Rochesterfan

37 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

You just can't get things right.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2016/story/_/id/15232563/the-day-browns-passed-big-ben

Mike Mularkey, former Buffalo Bills head coach: "We were going to take him at 12. Thanks for reminding me."

3 hours ago, prissythecat said:

That was definitely my best day.  I avenged my father, rescued a princess, and became the next Dread Pirate Roberts.

The day the Bills win the Super Bowl will be my second best day...

Edited by Inigo Montoya

6 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Who's in the Montoya household? Certainly not your father.

• Haha (+1) 1