Thursday Night Football?

RaoulDuke79

Il take any nfl game any time. Doesn’t matter what the teams are. I love Thursday night football. I wish more games were staggered through the week so that you could watch every one. I’m just an NFL junkie. I wish there was a Saturday game every week. A 9:30 game on Sunday every week. I never get sick of it and it never feels like over saturation to me. The season is to short and the off season is way to long. Got to enjoy it while you have it.

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I love how a runner can stiff arm someone in the facemask and it's ok, yet a defender does it and it's a penalty 

Playing in Tennessee buying an official like the recently retired Jeff Triplette kind of cements why Bud Adams was one of the most crooked owners around.  His daughter seems to be following the family line too.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Jags coming out in the second half sharp.

They did look sharp but again they play in Tennessee home of the *Music City Miracle* and a recently retired official Jeff Triplette who retired after gifting Tennessee a playoff win last season.  Retired a day after the game when I looked him up found an incompetent IRS auditing agent who was basically punted from office to office and bungled one investigation so badly; that even the IRS didn’t back him.  

We had a great time when the Bills went to Nashville a few years ago. That was a very special day. I love Nashville and would love to live there if not for the weather. I’m a wuss for weather. Better city than Atlanta, but colder in winter and hotter in summer. 

Does St Doug fire himself next? 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

We had a great time when the Bills went to Nashville a few years ago. That was a very special day. I love Nashville and would love to live there if not for the weather. I’m a wuss for weather. Better city than Atlanta, but colder in winter and hotter in summer. 

And less people. Atlanta’s  highways suck with all the California type of traffic