Thursday Night Football?

RaoulDuke79

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:58 PM, apuszczalowski said:

I love how a runner can stiff arm someone in the facemask and it's ok, yet a defender does it and it's a penalty 

Rule as enforced currently, is that runner is allowed to contact and push the facemask.(I don't agree with it at all but that is the rule)

What is illegal is exactly what Henry did. He grasped and pulled on the facemask on Buoye. Should have been a flag.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:46 AM, Golden Goat said:

If ever there were a reason for a ref to call an NFL player the B word...

If I am an official I throw a flag on Ramsey for unsportsmanlike for faking.

NBA calls players for flopping.

on 2nd thought I would flag him for delay of game. 5 yards seems fair. 15 not so much. Maybe.

Edited by cba fan

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

Rule as enforced currently, is that runner is allowed to contact and push the facemask.(I don't agree with it at all but that is the rule)

What is illegal is exactly what Henry did. He grasped and pulled on the facemask on Buoye. Should have been a flag.

If I am an official I throw a flag on Ramsey for unsportsmanlike for faking.

NBA calls players for flopping.

on 2nd thought I would flag him for delay of game. 5 yards seems fair. 15 not so much. Maybe.

It just doesnt make much sense that a runner can do it, but not a defender.

Yeah, I guess it would have to be a discretion call by the ref as to whether it was a dive/flip or not, and the refs have trouble making correct calls that are straight forward, you want them to be able to make calls on what they feel happened? Lol

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, you love lifetime movies.  “I hope she finds the right guy this time”

I have watched every lifetime movie and the only true love I believe in is the love you have for Sammy Watkins. It’s one of a kind and it’s something that should be applauded and celebrated. 

• Haha (+1) 2