Thursday Night Football?

RaoulDuke79

I'm hoping that Coughlin immediately terminates Marrone's employment. 

Tomorrow, a bolt from the heavens strikes and gets him a permanent and binding lifetime job as Assistant to the Senior Vice President and Director of Football Operations of the XFL.

May the 2 egomaniacs be bound together, forever and ever.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, hemma said:

Tomorrow, a bolt from the heavens strikes and gets him a permanent and binding lifetime job as Assistant to the Senior Vice President and Director of Football Operations of the XFL.

You got a bit of a mean streak for a poster with a pretty bird (oriole?) avatar. 

Remind me not to tick you off.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Nah, ever seen the juice run in the crappy mud/dirt field at the rockpile.

Actually I saw a lot of OJ’s runs. Greatest RB ever if you ask me.  That’s why I said “among” the greatest runs ever. It beats Dorsett’s run for difficulty.  It’s automatically in the conversation. And overall 3rd best rushing total. 

2 hours ago, Pbomb said:

Remember when a lot of people thought saint Doug was actually a good coach

I still think he is. He should get 1 more year with a healthy oline. It got so bad, they are starting Giants reject Flowers at LT. That line has been decimated all season. Bortles doesn't help either. I think he'll be back next year.

10 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I still think he is. He should get 1 more year with a healthy oline. It got so bad, they are starting Giants reject Flowers at LT. That line has been decimated all season. Bortles doesn't help either. I think he'll be back next year.

Shirley.

7 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Jags make me really glad that we’re going into the off-season not saying “meh, we’re okay with the QB.” 

Its gonna be fun having a future! (Even if it turns out to be a mirage)

Yep. Now they have cap issues AND no QB. I think they are actually over the cap right now. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

And ome folks still think we should be finding a football czar to oversee the HC and GM, and that the guy for many was Coughlin.

Two Super Bowl rings and multiple playoff appearances.  You guys all sound bitter that Doug beat us and went to the AFC Championsship game.  Nothing like bitter Bills fans I guess giving up on Chris Hogan was a good thing too.  

2 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Two Super Bowl rings and multiple playoff appearances.  You guys all sound bitter that Doug beat us and went to the AFC Championsship game.  Nothing like bitter Bills fans I guess giving up on Chris Hogan was a good thing too.  

First, quit drinking so early in the morning; your posts might start to make some sense.  Second, my commentary has nothing to do with ether Marrone or Hogan.  It has to do with the idea that we needed some kind of football czar to oversee the HC and GM.  Many here clamored for someone like that, and Coughlin's name was prominently mentioned.   The Jags went that direction with Coughlin, and it has backfired big time. 

Having the talent to oversee an organization and make solid planning decisions as the overall executive in charge is a different job than the HC position.  Coughlin was a very good HC.  But in this position it's not working out as well. 

7 hours ago, hemma said:

14 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

First, quit drinking so early in the morning; your posts might start to make some sense.  Second, my commentary has nothing to do with ether Marrone or Hogan.  It has to do with the idea that we needed some kind of football czar to oversee the HC and GM.  Many here clamored for someone like that, and Coughlin's name was prominently mentioned.   The Jags went that direction with Coughlin, and it has backfired big time. 

Having the talent to oversee an organization and make solid planning decisions as the overall executive in charge is a different job than the HC position.  Coughlin was a very good HC.  But in this position it's not working out as well. 

Went to the AFC Championship last season and beat us in the playoffs; quit being so bitter neither of us goes to the playoffs this year.  It’s kind of like a slap fight between two old men with dementia over pudding and purée.