Snow Shovelers needed at New Era

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, ptlmpalmer said:

I am leaving tomorrow morning and driving to Hamburg for the game this Sunday.  I am about an hour east of Pittsburgh, any issues with roads up that way that I need to be concerned about?  Thanks for the help!!

GO BILLS!

I’m at the stadium now and I’m shoveling snow.  I’m writing this from the bathroom.

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Yeah, KB was a 'character' alright...?

?

Phil the Thrill = KB?  ?

Ha...well I’m just joking around but the thought of someone hiding in the bathroom and watching movies on their phone to escape (EJ) manuel labor is hilarious to me.  As is the fact you could slack off, eat pizza, get paid a meager wage, and also get a game ticket LOL

7 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I’m thinking of signing up to shovel.  I’ll probably work for a few minutes then take off in the bathroom with my phone (to watch movies) until it’s break time.  

I’ll eat some pizza and then go out to work for a few more minutes and then go back in the bathroom to hide for a few hours until it’s dinner time.  Then I’ll eat an leave

And the end of the day I will have worked for just a few minutes, make about $100 cash, get the ticket for the Bills game and I’ll get fed 2 meals.  Plus I’ll get to watch some movies in the bathroom.  You can’t go wrong

i'm thinking why go through all that trouble?  how about a $100 just to go over the falls in a barrel? i will donate...and then buy your dinner...

but as a matter of fact, not only should you be banned from being a bills fan, you should get a tombstone through a burning table. if my son posted what you did, i'd kick his ass...if he wasn't a 20 yr. old marine...

Edited by billsredneck1

30 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i'm thinking why go through all that trouble?  how about a $100 just to go over the falls in a barrel? i will donate...and then buy your dinner...

but as a matter of fact, not only should you be banned from being a bills fan, you should get a tombstone through a burning table. if my son posted what you did, i'd kick his ass...if he wasn't a 20 yr. old marine...

Why?  $100, movies, a free ticket and pizza for outsmarting the system.  I should have been applauded for the great idea!

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

I'm a 38-year old in Buffalo, and if I didn't have to be at work today I'd do it.  Why?  Because my kids will occasion to ask me for things that they don't need, and I tell them that I will gladly provide them with everything that they need, and only a little of what they want; they need to learn how to earn money for the things that they want.  This shoveling opportunity is a great way for me to be an example to them that there are opportunities everywhere to make an extra buck.

Of course, their solution to everything is to bake cookies and sell them...which they can get away with because they're cute kids.

I used to ring bells for Salvation Army this time of year. I found that when I had my young kids with me I got about 10 times the donations! Put a little Santa hat on them, and watch the cash roll in!