Jump to content
The Senator

GHW Bush’s service dog “Sully”

Recommended Posts

Service dog. Soo much different than a dog dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

 

Ruth Graham is probably a cat lady that needs to get laid. What a stupid article.

Edited by billsfanmiami(oh)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Service dog. Soo much different than a dog dog.

More disciplined in most cases. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

 

 

Ruth Graham is probably a cat lady that needs to get laid. What a stupid article.

She must have woken up that day and said "I want to be the most hated person in America today.  Ohhh, don't feel bad for dogs!!"

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

 

 

Ruth Graham is probably a cat lady that needs to get laid. What a stupid article.

 

Indeed.  The dog was paired with Bush as a companion and service animal after his wife died, to, obviously, be a companion, but also to do what service dogs do - look out for problems, summon help when necessary, etc.

 

Now that 41 has passed, Sully is being sent to Walter Reed hospital to be paired with another vet that needs him.  Does Ruth Graham have a problem with that?

.

Edited by The Senator
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Senator said:

 

Indeed.  The dog was paired with Bush as a companion and service animal after his wife died, to, obviously, be a companion, but also to do what device dogs do - look out for problems, summon help when necessary, etc.

 

Now that 41 has passed, Sully is being sent to Walter Reed hospital to be paired with another vet that needs him.  Does Ruth Graham have a problem with that?

.

It would appear that she just has a problem with life in general. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It would appear that she just has a problem with life in general. 

 

Vis-a-vis Ruth Graham...as Mark Twain said, “Never get into an argument with an idiot; they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.”

 

She is obviously enjoying the backlash from her stupid, insensitive, uninformed remarks.  It’s her 15 seconds of fame.  I had never heard of her before, and am quite sure I’ll never hear of her again.

.

Edited by The Senator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Senator said:

 

Vis-a-vis Ruth Graham...as Mark Twain said, “Never get into an argument with an idiot; they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.”

 

She is obviously enjoying the backlash from her stupid, insensitive, uninformed remarks.  It’s her 15 seconds of fame.  I had never heard of her before, and am quite sure I’ll never hear of her again.

.

 

What are you so bitter about?

 

freak out over something you read someone said that had nothing to do with you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do we know it’s a real service dog and not one with a $50 vest on? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, row_33 said:

 

What are you so bitter about?

 

freak out over something you read someone said that had nothing to do with you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I refuse to engage - like Mark Twain said...

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Just Jack said:

How do we know it’s a real service dog and not one with a $50 vest on? 

 

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 5:02 AM, Just Jack said:

How do we know it’s a real service dog and not one with a $50 vest on? 

Dogs are too genuine to blow $50 on a vest, unless it was legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×