GHW Bush’s service dog “Sully”

The Senator

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Ruth Graham is probably a cat lady that needs to get laid. What a stupid article.

Edited by billsfanmiami(oh)

11 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Ruth Graham is probably a cat lady that needs to get laid. What a stupid article.

She must have woken up that day and said "I want to be the most hated person in America today.  Ohhh, don't feel bad for dogs!!"

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Indeed.  The dog was paired with Bush as a companion and service animal after his wife died, to, obviously, be a companion, but also to do what service dogs do - look out for problems, summon help when necessary, etc.

Now that 41 has passed, Sully is being sent to Walter Reed hospital to be paired with another vet that needs him.  Does Ruth Graham have a problem with that?

Edited by The Senator
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Indeed.  The dog was paired with Bush as a companion and service animal after his wife died, to, obviously, be a companion, but also to do what device dogs do - look out for problems, summon help when necessary, etc.

Now that 41 has passed, Sully is being sent to Walter Reed hospital to be paired with another vet that needs him.  Does Ruth Graham have a problem with that?

It would appear that she just has a problem with life in general. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It would appear that she just has a problem with life in general. 

Vis-a-vis Ruth Graham...as Mark Twain said, “Never get into an argument with an idiot; they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.”

She is obviously enjoying the backlash from her stupid, insensitive, uninformed remarks.  It’s her 15 seconds of fame.  I had never heard of her before, and am quite sure I’ll never hear of her again.

Edited by The Senator

5 hours ago, The Senator said:

Vis-a-vis Ruth Graham...as Mark Twain said, “Never get into an argument with an idiot; they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.”

She is obviously enjoying the backlash from her stupid, insensitive, uninformed remarks.  It’s her 15 seconds of fame.  I had never heard of her before, and am quite sure I’ll never hear of her again.

What are you so bitter about?

freak out over something you read someone said that had nothing to do with you?