Sign in to follow this  
Rufridr101

Josh Allen has become the leader of this football team

12 hours ago, Rufridr101 said:

The last 2 weeks, one thing has become clear: Josh Allen is the leader of the team.  He's taken that responsibility by earning it.  Shady deserves credit for not creating waves in the huddle and locker room for having a down year; absolute pro.  Allen has earned the respect of his teammates the right way by not boasting or making it about him, putting the teams' losses on his shoulders, and the victories on his teammates.  Absolutely exciting times for Buffalo Bills fans!

I'm sorry, dude.  My wife is an English major and your lack of punctuation was hurting my eyes.  I fixed it for you.

• Thanks 2

Your starting QB is really a de facto leader of your team, given the importance of the position.

53 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Your starting QB is really a de facto leader of your team, given the importance of the position.

Peterman’s mom...get over yourself. 😉

I'm not sure if he's the leader yet but I think he's turning heads in the lockerroom.  His competitiveness and confidence I believe is rubbing off.  

Next year I believe he will be voted team captain.  

18 hours ago, Rufridr101 said:

The last 2 weeks one thing has become clear Josh Allen is the leader of the team he's taken that responsibility by earning it shady deserves credit for not creating waves in the huddle and locker room for having a down year absolute pro Allen has earned the respect of his teammates the right way not boasting or making it about him putting the teams losses on his shoulders and the victories on his teammates absolutely exciting times for buffalo bills fans

I think the team looks to Matt Milano more as a young guy leader than the rookie QB.  Talk to me about this idea this time next season, and I will agree.  I believe he, Milano, White, and Edmunds will be the leaders of this team.

17 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I feel Ray Ray is more the top leader of this team. 

Just Stop.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Peterman’s mom...get over yourself. 😉

troll?

19 hours ago, kota said:

He's not there yet.

He is exactly where we want him to be at this stage- can you point to something specific where you see he isnt leading? 

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not sure if he's the leader yet but I think he's turning heads in the lockerroom.  His competitiveness and confidence I believe is rubbing off.  

Next year I believe he will be voted team captain.  

Yes, the kid also has heart. He certainly appears to be on the fringes of having "it".

12 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I'm sorry, dude.  My wife is an English major and your lack of punctuation was hurting my eyes.  I fixed it for you.

Solid work, but while we're at it one misplaced apostrophe snuck in there ;). It should be the "team's" losses...unless Allen is putting multiple NFL teams' losses on his shoulders. Grammarians unite.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

seek life else where

You should seek maturity. You will be happier. 

1 hour ago, NickelCity said:

Solid work, but while we're at it one misplaced apostrophe snuck in there ;). It should be the "team's" losses...unless Allen is putting multiple NFL teams' losses on his shoulders. Grammarians unite.  

You're correct.  Good catch.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 2:44 PM, GRHater69 said:

Gotta win a few more games and establish yourself more in the locker room. Good leaders lead by example and earn it through respect. He's not there yet, but he's off to a good start.

You know that he hasnt earned your respect yet.  Whos to say he hasnt earned theirs.  Youre a fan not a player.

Without being in the locker room or knowing any players, I would suspect he is one of the leaders. It goes with the QB position by default. Add in the amount of O he’s produced since returning from injury and I think his credibility as a leader is rising accordingly.