Josh Allen has become the leader of this football team

Rufridr101

The last 2 weeks one thing has become clear Josh Allen is the leader of the team he's taken that responsibility by earning it shady deserves credit for not creating waves in the huddle and locker room for having a down year absolute pro Allen has earned the respect of his teammates the right way not boasting or making it about him putting the teams losses on his shoulders and the victories on his teammates absolutely exciting times for buffalo bills fans

• Like (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Their best game was with Matt Barkley.  If Allen keeps improving, he will get there.  

The worst team we played all year was the Jets who on that day didn't have their heads in the game from the very 1st play through the end.  If the Jets are as listless in Orchard Park as they were in NJ, Barkley will end up playing in the 4th quarter with the Bills up by 40 and Allen resting on the sidelines to protect him from cheap shots late. 

• Like (+1) 1

as for allen has become the leader. I'd have to say he is paving the way to becoming the leader, it takes time to earn that level of respect from both the team and coaches. he's starting to make a believer out of me.

29 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Their best game was with Matt Barkley.  If Allen keeps improving, he will get there.  

I thought even in a loss the miami game was the best game by any of the 4 QB's so far this season.

even though he threw for one more yd (232 to allens 231) and no int's, I liked allens game in miami much more than barkleys at metlife stadium.

not knocking barkley by any means, he played a good game but he is no josh allen.

that's what has lifted the excitement level for me, watching this raw rookie, who plays his heart out, go out there and compete on sundays.

• Like (+1) 2

I thought even in a loss the miami game was the best game by any of the 4 QB's so far this season.

Then you didn't see Baker Mayfield destroy Cicny the week before. Allen is showing signs, but right now Mayfield is the more polished QB. And so you don't think I'm a Mayfield fanboy, the Texans D made him look as bad as Allen did when they met last week.

PS I'm assuming you're talkiing about the 4 QBs drafted this year, not the 4 QBs the Bills have started, because I think it's safe to say Peterman was not a QB.

Edited by GRHater69

4 minutes ago, GRHater69 said:

Then you didn't see Baker Mayfield destroy Cicny the week before. Allen is showing signs, but right now Mayfield is the more polished QB. And so you don't think I'm a Mayfield fanboy, the Texans D made him look as bad as Allen did when they met last week.

PS I'm assuming you're talkiing about the 4 QBs drafted this year, not the 4 QBs the Bills have started, because I think it's safe to say Peterman was not a QB.

I was not. I was referring to the bills stable.