Kelvin Benjamin Signs a 1-Year Deal with Kansas City; Has a Chance to Impress with Watkins Likely Out Until the Playoffs

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Kelvin Benjamin Signs a 1-Year Deal with Kansas City
3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t even care enough to click on this, mainly because I never even felt like KB was a real member of the Bills. It always felt like he was just “there” temporarily. 

Anyway the jokes are funny and easy to make (that’s why i cant stop, so many options) but seriously I hope he does well going forward and he’s ok mentally. 

I hope KB is okay mentally and physically, but I can't root for him to succeed.  He put forth ZERO EFFORT HERE@

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Will Kelvin be up to speed on the playbook by Sunday? I know that’s a big ask but if they trim down the fat he should be able to digest the important stuff. 

and Zay won't be there to tell him where to line up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Kelvin Benjamin Signs a 1-Year Deal with Kansas City; Has a Chance to Impress with Watkins Likely Out Until the Playoffs

Watkins injured yet again. Luckily for the Chiefs, his future is still bright. Players who are seemingly hurt/injured all the time at the start of their career almost always get healthier as they get older.